Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland
13 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

A post era album single will be an uphill battle - but getting countries like Sweden and Netherlands to play her solo dance pop singles genuinely would be tough :vegas:

free woman would get a boost though for overall streams, but John Wayne got that without needing to be a single. 

Another flop receipt for Chromatica wouldn't be welcomed :shrug:

Gaga eventually has to try to make it work if she wants to stay relevant in pop music. She could push for another single now while riding the hype of ROM or wait another few years when the hype is gone again. She tried the last option with SL and PI and neither did exceptionally well. 

John Wayne was never meant to be a stand alone video imo. There were some really believable rumours back then which stated that Gaga intended to perform John Wayne instead of MR at the SB but when the latter showed more potential they decided to go with that one. Having already recorded JW they just released it to capatilize on the SB hype. Music video's are usually to expansive to have them released without and purpose. The little increase in Spotify streams is just not worth it imo

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

Music video's are usually to expansive to have them released without and purpose. The little increase in Spotify streams is just not worth it imo

Can you give me your opinion on Joanne (Piano version) ? Why did it get a new version and a music video ? 

SeIena Gomez
20 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Can you give me your opinion on Joanne (Piano version) ? Why did it get a new version and a music video ? 

In my opinion, it was just what Gaga wanted to end the era off with and it’s not like the music video was super high budget or anything. 

Jonathanholland
9 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Gaga just wanted to end the era in a fitting way and a new version of the titel track was a cute way to do that. Recording the piano version and shooting that video were hardly expansive. For the charts the video was quite useless since it didn't have any impact besides this fanbase. The same goes for John Wayne

Thereby a dance anthem like FW needs a little more budget then Joanne (wdytygpv) :selena:

Before there was love, there was silence

Justin Drew Bieber

I don’t think Gaga should give radio stations the privilege of being interviewed if they’re not going to play her songs.

ArtGagaPop

can't wait for the VMAs when Gaga wins 9 awards, do the first Chromatica performance with rain on me (with ariana) and it goes back to #1 on the hot 100 the week after with interscope sending the song back to pop radio :giveup:

JustTea
1 hour ago, Jonathanholland said:

Music video's are usually to expansive to have them released without and purpose. The little increase in Spotify streams is just not worth it imo

This, but I don't think it's that expensive though. A video with 100k budget or less should be very possible and shouldn't be "too" expensive for Gaga if she really wanted to do a MV. Like all these smaller artists have many many videos that definitely aren't that expensive, but still do the job. Even Katy has released like 6 videos for Smile already...  :crossed:

Personally I don't understand why they wouldn't film videos for each song if Gaga has vision for those. It'd definitely pay itself back sooner or later, but I guess she doesn't want to. :noparty:

Freddy
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

can't wait for the VMAs when Gaga wins 9 awards, do the first Chromatica performance with rain on me (with ariana) and it goes back to #1 on the hot 100 the week after with interscope sending the song back to pop radio :giveup:

Expectations : can't wait for the VMAs when Gaga wins 9 awards, do the first Chromatica performance with rain on me (with ariana) and it goes back to #1 on the hot 100 the week after with interscope sending the song back to pop radio :giveup:

Reality : Gaga does not attend the VMAs but she will send a short video for her video of the year award speech, where she will asks her fans to 'be brave and always be kindness punks', ROM wont get any boost at all, but at least a new 'Stupid Love remix will be released two days before the VMAs

:poot:

Hurem
1 hour ago, Majora said:

p.s Tbh you guys should block Hurem, he does nothing but try to drag Gaga down using 1HitWonders, no shade.

The way y'all shade literally every female artist that exists because you feel threatened by them and when somebody clocks you, y'all cry that we drag Gaga. :lmao: 

Name ONE singer that hasn't been dragged in here recently? Katy, Ariana, Billie, Dua, Taylor, Beyonce... the list goes on. :smh: 

TheArcher

HDD Predictions

Taylor Swift (Republic) 125-135k total activity, 50-60k albums

Juice WRLD (Grade A/Interscope) 100-110k, 12-15k

Pop Smoke (Victor Victor/Republic) 90-95k, ~1k

Rod Wave (Alamo/Geffen/Interscope) 67-72k, 1-2k

Luke Bryan (Capitol Nashville) 62-67k, 50-55k

Hamilton (Uptown/Atlantic) 60-65k, 7-9k

Glass Animals (Wolf Tone/Republic) 47-52k, 33-38k

DaBaby (SCMG/Interscope) 48-53k, <1k

Lil Baby (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol) 45-50k, <1k

NLE Choppa (Warner) 35-40k, 7-9k

TheArcher

Folklore is sitting at #1 for 19 consecutive days on Worldwide iTunes and Worldwide Apple Music Albums chart.

This is the longest an album has topped these charts simultaneously in 2020.

Aria Charts Australia 

12 (+5) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me 

Chart run 2-2-4-5-7-7-9-8-?-17-12

Slay. On. Me. 

(if someone knows the position of 9th week, let's correct me) 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

scheisseJK
3 hours ago, n1kos said:

Aria Charts Australia 

12 (+5) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me 

Chart run 2-2-4-5-7-7-9-8-?-17-12

Slay. On. Me. 

(if someone knows the position of 9th week, let's correct me) 

This chart run : 2-2-4-5-7-7-9-8-17-12 is correct. Nothing is missing.  ROM debuted od the chart for a week of 1st June. 

Anyway impressive chart runs in UK/Canada/Australia , high peaks and radio smash in many of european countries

Anyone knows the position in Russia? Wasnt #3 last time? :giveup:

Global smash:legend:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived