đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney needs our help?

DC

Featured Posts

InstantDejavu

Her dad has a RESTRAINING ORDER against Britney's kids and can't go anywhere near them cause of child abuse!!!!! This happened not that long ago. A child abuser should NOT be a guardian!

Also, he stated Britney had dementia back in 2008 which is nonsense as she wouldn't be able to perform...he also put her AGAINST HER WILL into a facility earlier this year.

The conservatorship had to end after her succesful world tour "The Circus Tour" in 2009 but her father convinced judges she isn't capable of making her own decisions. Now, 12 years later since the very first day of yhis conservationship, Britney STILL has to ask permission to drive, post something online, she can't make any career decisions, can't spend her money, ... 

Can we put everything behind us and just support #FreeBritney already?! Again, a child abuser and alcoholaddicted man SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS MUCH POWER OVER ANYONE.

InstantDejavu
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

When does she NOT need help? :awkney:

This is disguisting.

Gimme More
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

When does she NOT need help? :awkney:

you truly are disgusting.

when MULTIPLE people she's worked with support the movement, her own mother, old assistant etc and there's various court documents leaking exposing how dodgy her team is!

The fact that an abusive alcoholic is STILL in control of her finances is disgusting and a woman who has been accused and sued for elder abuse (conservatorship abuse) is now in control of Britney's personal life is DESPICABLE.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

InstantDejavu
7 hours ago, Gimme More said:

you truly are disgusting.

when MULTIPLE people she's worked with support the movement, her own mother, old assistant etc and there's various court documents leaking exposing how dodgy her team is!

The fact that an abusive alcoholic is STILL in control of her finances is disgusting and a woman who has been accused and sued for elder abuse (conservatorship abuse) is now in control of Britney's personal life is DESPICABLE.

YAS. YASS AND YASSSS. PREACH IT!!

xoxo Craig
11 hours ago, TheGerm said:

i think wE've ALL been wearing yellow tops on instagram for the past two years

C-i-Ojtz-Uw-AAHz9-L.jpg

End Racism Now

Mister G

I feel bad for her because for over a decade she hasn’t been well and always seems like the people around her constantly cause the most harm.

mr wayne

I mean, we knew that she needed our help when she posted this :trollga:

KindHML

I love Britney. She is a mother, she knows music industry BUT she has bad influences around her. 

Wanna help her, that's what this topic is about. 

THAAAAAT said, I would LOVE a featuring with Gaga. What do you think guys? Music could help the both of them, like it helped Gaga before? 

And it would be SUCH A ****ING HIT! :kara:

#FreeBritney

Archived