Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K.Rowling Liked A Tweet Comparing Hormone Prescription To Antidepressants

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Seeka
52 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'm just... SO surprised nobody in her, like, agency or professional circle has simply BARRED her from going on Twitter?

Like, she's already made pretty egregious statements in the past, yet somehow it just keeps getting worse and worse.

She doesn't even have sensitivity readers for her books. I doubt anyone has any control over her. Like imagine the money she has made her publishing company. 

Plus authors usually aren't celebrities, so they don't have a PR team to clean everything up. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
22 hours ago, rumours said:

Well... I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading all of the Harry Potter series, now.

I saw the Chamber of Secrets movie a long time ago because I heard it had a big snake in it (and that's not an innuendo :triggered:)

That's the most I've ever given her :gayhat:

🖤

Regina George
1 hour ago, Miel said:

I'm just... SO surprised nobody in her, like, agency or professional circle has simply BARRED her from going on Twitter?

Like, she's already made pretty egregious statements in the past, yet somehow it just keeps getting worse and worse.

When you’re the main source of income then you are the one who makes these decisions. No one really cares because she’s legit one of if not THE worlds most profitable authors and therefore she can do and say whatever she wants to. I just don’t understand her obsession with this topic tho. Can’t she just shut up if she sees all the negative feedback? 

Miel
23 hours ago, Seeka said:

She doesn't even have sensitivity readers for her books. I doubt anyone has any control over her. Like imagine the money she has made her publishing company. 

Plus authors usually aren't celebrities, so they don't have a PR team to clean everything up. 

Makes sense. Especially with how much of an empire she has created for herself, I could see why she would exude total control.

That said, I always feel it would be a safe bet, with anybody as high of a profile and with as much of an audience as she has, to have some sort of PR-adjacent team? idk. I guess it's cool that she has nobody between her true and direct thought and the public.

If only those thoughts weren't, you know, forrific.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived