https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa
19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

and, more recently, songs from Hamilton

This was going to be my answer as well!

I still listen to Chromatica every day, but I'm alsoย fully back on my Hamilton bullsh*t and that takes a lot of timeย :spin:

Zilla

I put it away for a week or two but now I really had to listen to it again for the poster contest, and now I can't stop listening again

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

steven

I still listen to it almost everyday, but not as a whole like I did the past first weeks. I donโ€™t really know when Iโ€™ll get tired of it...ย right now I feel like I have overplayed ROM but Iโ€™m still loving it and streamingย :bear:

Delulu Rogers
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

If it's true that people aren't listening to the album anymore because of the lack of promo, then.....:awkney:.....I really don't know what to tell those people.

I mean there are onlyย so many times you can play an album on repeat. And itโ€™s going on a month and a half with just the musicย and no new content to bring the album alive so I think itโ€™s understandable.ย 

I still listen to it a lot but I 100% know it's not going to have long term constant replay value. Not like the first three albums.ย 

Rat Boy

I used to listen to it in full at least once a week. Nowadays I listen to a song or two here and there. I am not sick of the album, I just feel like I'm over the initial excitement of the release. It is still one of her best albums in my opinion.ย 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Bubblegum Bitch

Of course!ย :firega:

However, I still skip Stupid Love almost every time, but that's not a big deal.ย :haroon:

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, LaLa said:

This was going to be my answer as well!

I still listen to Chromatica every day, but I'm alsoย fully back on my Hamilton bullsh*t and that takes a lot of timeย :spin:

I haven't watched it yet, only clips on YouTube. I didn't think I would care for it, as I'm not really into hiphop. Then I watched the Zoom version of "Alexander Hamilton" that the original cast performed on John Krasinski's "Good News" YouTube show, and I was hooked. More recently,ย I watched the Zoom version of "Helpless" that the cast performed with Jimmy Fallon, and I was amazed by the talent (especially Philippa Soo!),ย and then I went down the rabbit hole of watching other performances (like when they performed at the White House back when the US wasn't such an embarrassment, or the cast singing songs from A Chorus Line with the original Chorus Line cast), and even all of their Grammy speeches (so many speeches because so many wins) and interviews andย stupid games with Jimmy Fallon. And then I had to rewatch Gaga's and Lin-Manuel Miranda's "Actors on Actors" bit again. And so on. Oh, and now I'm in love with Daveed Diggs and Leslie Odom Jr. and have slight crushes on Phillipa and Renรฉe Elise Goldsberry too, because apparently I'm just whoring it out for the whole cast.ย :huntyga:ย I even went back to watch some ASIB promo, but for Anthony Ramos, not Gaga.ย :billie:ย (Don't you want to watch the ASIB spin-off where we get to learn more about Ramon's life?) ย I'm so pathetic that even though I haven't seen the full play yet, I spent Saturday morning bawling as I read through the cast's Twitter feed (blame PMS).ย 

I'm going to have to download a one-month trial of Disney Plus now. Between work deadlines and the US holiday weekend, I haven't done so yet. Maybe I can watch it next weekend. Have you watched the "film" version yet?ย 

I feel a little guilty, because in the little time I do have to listen to music, I'm like, hmm, stream Chromatica, or stream Hamilton?ย And Hamilton keeps on winning. (I better say five "Bloody Marys" to repent.) ย Who knew I liked the racist, sexist founding fathers so much.ย :oops:

She/Her/Hers

LoLaA

I listen to it every day, but not every track all day longย 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Blown Away

I still listen to it regularly, about the same amount I did since release week. The only difference is that Plastic Doll and Sine From Above became skips and Replay and Babylon became my faves. Fun Tonight is slowly crawling out of the skip zone too.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived