Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber ends long time friendship he came out as a Trump supporter

Bambino

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

Respect. Supporting Trump means you support white supremacy. I'd rather not have friends than be friends with Trump supporters. I'd rather not have friends than have ones that stand with people who think LGBTQ POC like me don't deserve the same rights that straight white people get to enjoy everyday. We're talking about human rights here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having a discussion totally unrelated to Trump with a long time friend. He started calling my position all "fake" news. I said he had Trump on the brain. That was last October. We haven't spoke since.  

coolninjaguy
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Human rights ARE politics. Stop diminishing the term as if it was just a thing of parties or something like that. Stop being scared about the word and do the research about what it actually means. It's important that everybody knows what politics are, as they directly influence our lives whether we want to or not.

Keep diverting hun its a good look!! 

"Human rights ARE politics. Stop diminishing the term as if it was just a thing of parties or something like that."

You literally answered it yourself - human rights shouldn't be a discussing ground for rich white politicians. You shouldn't have the privilege of having a political view over whether racism is justified or not. 

Anyways sis keep it cute and educate yourself before your start blabbing next time.

Axl Jax

Its not just about different political views. I have friends that are more right leaning and friends that are more left... people go on about "so now we are just ending friendships cos of different political views"... the thing that a lot of these people dont realise is you can be a conservative/republican and not support trump. 

Tho i wouldnt be friends with someone who is a hardcore republican or far right, I have a few friends who are more right-leaning but will still call out Trump for the pig he is.

Daylight Jokers
18 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Là où toi t'as ton éclair.

my curious ass rn:

Google-Translate-Logo.png

Morphine Prince

Good for him. I personally have lost respect for people I know who support Trump and I can’t take them seriously as people anymore. Like, I’ll be nice to you but don’t expect the relationship to go deeper than that if you support someone like Trump. 

InTraumatica
42 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I'm not going to end friendships I've had for 10+ years (long before politics was even a factor in either of our lives) because we wouldn't vote for the same person. I actually see an inability to have friends that don't share your every political belief/inclination as a problem in today's society, and one that is leading to a tribe mentality. I personally think it's childish 

This:

41 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

What most people don't get is that it's not just some "political views" as if it meant the same as disagreeing on what's your favorite food or somethin. Supporting Trump is directly equivalent to supporting racism, homophobia, xenophobia, sexism, violence and hate. And that's not respectable in any shape of form whatsoever. Period

It’s your choice. But voting for trump means voting for a homophobia, racism and sexism. And when you vote for those things it means that you are a bad person. 

chromaticainmyhead

yOUr oPiNIon DoEs nOt DefiNe mE!!!111 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

The Z
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Là où toi t'as ton éclair.

Je t'assure que rien s'affiche là où j'ai mon éclair mdrrr

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

my curious ass rn:

Google-Translate-Logo.png

7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Je t'assure que rien s'affiche là où j'ai mon éclair mdrrr

Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be friends (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

nathantj594
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Justin Bieber ends his 20-year friendship with Christian Beadles after Beadles came out as a Trump supporter.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh lord. Get a room already. Isn’t Beaver Canadian anyway? 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Miel
3 hours ago, coolninjaguy said:

PERIODDDD. I can't with some people in here being like "oh i don't wanna lose friends over our political views".

BRUH ... racism, bigotry, prejudice, homophobia, women's rights ...  should not be placed under the umbrella of politics they are LITERALLY HUMAN F*CKING RIGHTS. If you can't check your friends about these issues and are choosing to remain friends with these people you are complacent and tolerating the current status quo which has and will continue to marginalize these groups. Like would you be friends with a slave owner a few hundred years ago and not consider yourself part of the problem?

Period.

It's not a disagreement over faves or taste in food. As you said, it's HUMAN RIGHTS. I know that, in the bigger picture, it's a very nuanced and difficult conversation to have, but in the end I think it is naive to have the mentality of "I'm not ending friendships over political differences".

Unfortunately, political differences and its effects equate to life or death for some people, large-scale impact for most. It's not willy-nilly.

3 points in and ready for more

FrederickSpears

Sorry but anyone that supports Trump is GARBAGE. I have ended friendships over it. I've had friends who are republican and I am still friends with them because they weren't racist or homophobic but Trump supporters? They are worth ending a friendship. That man is pure evil. Good for Biebs.

Archived