💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I get you want promo, but...

DC

Featured Posts

KindHML

Omfg I do agree with you guys. Gaga's just a human as we all are, she's doing everything she can by giving a voice to BLM, Covid-19 and some are still unhappy. 

Be patient, she's always surprising us. Even when we all thought ARTPOP was dead, she put on a show that give this album a second life. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE HAS TO DO. 

I am sure of one thing : the Chromatica Ball Tour has been postponed, she just want us to have our best life with a long, full promotion. A Year, that's what it is, plus 2 MV, 1 LV and some interviews. She's not your plastic doll, not your slave, not your robot. Just keep being patient, you've been since Joanne (ASIB was a bonus for us). 

Love you guys, but sometimes you're too hard on her, let her live and take care of herself. 💛💚😘

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

But tbh I don't think a little promo has to be as demanding or exhausting as ur making it out to be. She could even do a few interviews without planning a performance if she's too tired. It's still better than nothing at all

The most tiring thing about being a music artist is the touring and ATM she's not doing that (no one is). The music is already recorded and the last singles music video had been filmed some time ago so she's had very little in terms of work for months now. so I don't think it would be overly difficult to throw in a little promo now tbh.

I think the main reason she's not doing it is that she was afraid of backlash of doing promo at the time everything else was going on and now she's lost motivation in the era and isn't going to bother tbh. I hope I'm wrong but we will see

paradox

but just for the record i don't think she's lazy. i think she's purposefully not doing any promo or interacting on socials.
but it's really difficult to think she cares about this album cycle at all due to how quiet she's been about it. very odd compared to every other era but hey, guess that's just how it's gonna be! i'm not bothered about it, just saying how i feel lol

15 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

She doesn’t need or have to have a job. 

also this is gross af lmao

you dismiss my point and then say because she's so rich she doesn't even need to do the bare minimum because she doesn't even need a job... zzz i hate it

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

but just for the record i don't think she's lazy. i think she's purposefully not doing any promo or interacting on socials.
but it's really difficult to think she cares about this album cycle at all due to how quiet she's been about it. very odd compared to every other era but hey, guess that's just how it's gonna be! i'm not bothered about it, just saying how i feel lol

also this is gross af lmao

you dismiss my point and then say because she's so rich she doesn't even need to do the bare minimum because she doesn't even need a job... zzz i hate it

You may hate it but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

FlopSlurper

Monsters finding excuses will never not be funny. Katy is completely tanking and still doing interviews and performances for her fans in the middle of a pandemic and while being PREGNANT. It's fine if she doesn't feel like doing it, but y'all coming up with 383838 excuse is just :toofunny:

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Monsters finding excuses will never not be funny. Katy is completely tanking and still doing interviews and performances for her fans in the middle of a pandemic and while being PREGNANT. It's fine if she doesn't feel like doing it, but y'all coming up with 383838 excuse is just :toofunny:

We're not coming up with that many excuses though

Jose P
43 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

her job isn't just to drop an album. but if you're happy with her doing the absolute minimum then that's fine :awkney:

Actually her job IS to just drop an album. Do you see Interscope dropping her because she hasn’t performed any song or posted stuff on social media about the album? Her job is to make music, period. She makes her money from selling music (she just released an album), touring (can’t really do that right now), selling merch (she’s doing that)

As you can see, her promoting and performing songs aren’t necessary to her job because she’s doing just fine.

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

We're not coming up with that many excuses though

we'll get there by next month :billie:

KindHML
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Untrue. I am not finding any excuse, just looking at the facts. Gaga isn't Katy, she's not living for her money and copying everybody else. I like her music, but I love Gaga for her personally and her actions. Did Katy put on a virtual show for Covid 19 and people to make them smile in the middle of a pandemic? Don't think so. 

I am so enough of the judgments, if you disagree, please do the promotion and leave Gaga alone. She's bit your music slave/robot/doll. She's is a human, she puts HER interets aside to HELP THE ****ING WORLD YOU LIVE IN. 

paradox
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

You may hate it but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

i'm saying i hate the idea that you and probably other people believe that it's okay for rich people to do things with low effort because they're rich and can drop their career at any point and still survive lol

gagasicebath

We also know she struggles hard with her mental health. For all we know she could be managing nothing beyond getting out of bed to pee right now. Been there, done that...my flatmate once had to quite literally drag me out of bed in into the shower. When it hits like that it is paralysing. And I was fortunate enough not to have the chronic physical pain Gaga also has on top of everything.

Of course she could be feeling great, none of us know her or lives with her, but if she did happen to be struggling there is not a magic PROMO ON button she can hit, as much as people might wish there was.

paradox
7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Actually her job IS to just drop an album. Do you see Interscope dropping her because she hasn’t performed any song or posted stuff on social media about the album? Her job is to make music, period. She makes her money from selling music (she just released an album), touring (can’t really do that right now), selling merch (she’s doing that)

As you can see, her promoting and performing songs aren’t necessary to her job because she’s doing just fine.

interscope obviously would never drop her. she's lady gaga lol

you start off saying her job IS JUST to drop an album, then you start listing other things she has to do. bye lol
promoting her album is most definitely included as part of her job, especially as a POPSTAR

Jose P
Just now, pugsnotdrugs said:

interscope obviously would never drop her. she's lady gaga lol

you start off saying her job IS JUST to drop an album, then you start to listing other things she has to do. bye lol
promoting her album is most definitely included as part of her job, especially as a POPSTAR

Y’all have no idea the amount of artists who don’t promote their music. But go off sis, I realize now that you’re THAT kind of fan so I won’t even bother anymore.

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, KindHML said:

Untrue. I am not finding any excuse, just looking at the facts. Gaga isn't Katy, she's not living for her money and copying everybody else. I like her music, but I love Gaga for her personally and her actions. Did Katy put on a virtual show for Covid 19 and people to make them smile in the middle of a pandemic? Don't think so. 

I am so enough of the judgments, if you disagree, please do the promotion and leave Gaga alone. She's bit your music slave/robot/doll. She's is a human, she puts HER interets aside to HELP THE ****ING WORLD YOU LIVE IN. 

screaming, I said nothing disrespectful about gaga yet you had this whole meltdown about how we should respect Gaga, while being disgustingly disrespectful towards katy, the hypocrisy :billie: I said it once and I'll say it again, it's always the people preaching about kindness towards gaga that would be the first to drag other artists   

paradox
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Y’all have no idea the amount of artists who don’t promote their music. But go off sis, I realize now that you’re THAT kind of fan so I won’t even bother anymore.

so you have nothing else to say but to make a personal dig at me :bear:

Archived