💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do Celebrity candids get creepy?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Due to my new iconic thread about stalker pics (there’s a general agreement that they’re creepy) I wanted to see what y’all thought about celebrity candids. Obviously we share pictures of Gaga that are candids, therefor promoting them. So when does a candid photo go too far? How do we know if a celebrity is giving consent to be photographed?

Upskirts and hoo ha slips is where I draw the line :sis:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

The Fame

If they are in a public place, it's fair game, legally. So, for example, walking down a public street is theoretically fine.

However, public areas become creepy if A.) the celebrity is at a sad event, such as a funeral/memorial service, or  B.) if the celebrity is with a child who is also then getting photographed. 

Also, getting filmed through a window into a restaurant (for example) or privately owned venue or residence? Creepy. 

JazzGa
Just now, Pporappippam said:

Upskirts and hoo ha slips is where I draw the line :sis:

Then again, Gaga has intentionally slipped out a nip or hoo-ha to play the pappz, and I think that's kinda badass :sis:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Pennywise

Beach photos where it is obvious it is a private beach and the paparazzi are using telephoto lenses 

Photos taken with telephoto lenses in general I guess :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

FfFfFfFF

In most countries, you don't need consent to take or publish photos of people in public spaces.

There are times when paparazzi pic can be invasive (funeral pics, pics in humiliating situations, after someone fights or gets assaulted come to mind as crossing the line) but in general paparazzi pics are legal.

Ronk
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Beach photos where it is obvious it is a private beach and the paparazzi are using telephoto lenses 

Yes, that's invasion of privacy. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Glamourpuss

6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

This.

When Gaga is on vacation and she's sunbathing topless on a yacht I always feel like it's an invasion of her privacy. It's her downtime and she should be left alone. I can't imagine what it's like to constantly be watched like that. 

blankpaper

When they’re with their kids. Remember when Hillary Duff went off on the guy that was photographing her son’s soccer game? 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Twitter
18 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Due to my new iconic thread about stalker pics (there’s a general agreement that they’re creepy)

:air:

18 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

So when does a candid photo go too far? How do we know if a celebrity is giving consent to be photographed?

When photos are upskirt, nudes, or wardrobe malfunctions happen. Unflattering photos that makes their bodies look unrreal. 

Since I do the Gaga This Day threads, one candid I thought was terrible was a snapshot of Gaga going to and from her fibro appointment at a Portland clinic.

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

:air:

When photos are upskirt, nudes, or wardrobe malfunctions happen. Unflattering photos that makes their bodies look unrreal. 

Since I do the Gaga This Day threads, one candid I thought was terrible was a snapshot of Gaga going to and from her fibro appointment at a Portland clinic.

You didn’t respond about the songs I ask if you had. :bear: leak sis

34 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

So when does a candid photo go too far?

Nude pics, for example Justin Bieber coming out of his house naked to jump in his pool. They showed the naked picture across medias, and Ellen even talked about it to him on her show. That's not normal at all. 

When the celeb is crying, when we as people know that the celeb is going thru a rough patch or just grieving and the paparazzis take a pic of her/him crying and publishing it for all of us to see. That reminds me of Britney in 2007

Spoiler

britney-crying-1.jpg

_vOsuqldA22gOdciDk5qN0ZXQfS76577Ed_-mU0G

britney-crying-9-26-07.jpg

Private pictures of celebs' family gatherings, weddings,birthdays etc..

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Nude pics, for example Justin Bieber coming out of his house naked to jump in his pool. They showed the naked picture across medias, and Ellen even talked about it to him on her show. That's not normal at all. 

When the celeb is crying, when we as people know that the celeb is going thru a rough patch or just grieving and the paparazzis take a pic of her/him crying and publishing it for all of us to see. That reminds me of Britney in 2007

Hide contents

britney-crying-1.jpg

_vOsuqldA22gOdciDk5qN0ZXQfS76577Ed_-mU0G

britney-crying-9-26-07.jpg

Private pictures of celebs' family gatherings, weddings,birthdays etc..

Yeah, it's sad how heartless the media and even the GP was when Britney was at her lowest.

Archived