⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
society

Scenes in London as UK starts to re-open from lockdown

Gimme More

Dubbed by British Government as 'Super Saturday'.

These are scenes from London last night, the amount of anxiety I am getting just seeing this :saladga:

Such dumb people, I live in the UK and didn't even consider going out.

#FreeBritney ♡
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5

paradox

i was gagged when i saw it on the news yesterday. actually embarrassing. we're f*cked, sisters!

+171115+
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Mister G

The US and UK will be dealing with this pandemic forever at this rate :billie:

-Mister G
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Glamourpuss

This proves how stupid people are. It reminds me of bank holidays when they all decide to go out on the same day. Does nobody use their brains and realise that everybody else will be going out too. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

RAMROD

I am so worried for them. I understand economy need to happen at one point. But don't they see or read the news on what happening here in States, and in Japan too? And in Mainland? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ ROCKSTAR ♥ YEAH ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥
  • Thanks 1

BellatrixLestrange

And yet all concerts are postponed until next year... my brother lives just over the Scottish border and they’ve been put back into lockdown... judging by these images, it won’t be long until we’re locked down again

• Like 1

Dulo Peep

People out there living their best life in such small places while i can't even go to the huge beaches here where i can be 1km apart from other people if i want to. My gov is being craycray right now :saladga:

Glamourpuss

I think it was too soon to end lockdown. They should have continued it a bit longer otherwise we'll be in lockdown again when the new school year starts and I think they should have avoided that so everything goes properly back to normal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

HEARTSTOP

First Brexit now this...there's not 1 mask in sight! The US got some serious competition as the dumbest nation. I'm happy in the long run that they didn't consider Portugal a safe place to travel. I'm just scared because there's no required quarantine in Portugal, so they'll probably still come here, spread the virus, and then quarantine when they get back home as if nothing happened. Sad.

"Human stupidity knows no bounds." - Some Old Crazy Guy, Probably
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

ElfieMartini

Just shocking. Not only that they are all out there but next to no (if any) masks or other safety precautions.

It's things like this that make me cringe, I see this and am ashamed to say I'm British.

So, so dangerous!

Serve it, ancient-city style

HEARTSTOP
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

People out there living their best life in such small places while i can't even go to the huge beaches here where i can be 1km apart from other people if i want to. My gov is being craycray right now :saladga:

Don't envy this, it's pure idiocy.

"Human stupidity knows no bounds." - Some Old Crazy Guy, Probably
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am so worried for them. I understand economy need to happen at one point. But don't they see or read the news on what happening here in States, and in Japan too? And in Mainland? 

I live here and it's so embarrassing to se :saladga:

luckily from what I can see my city is nothing like London with the amount of people flocking together... but still doesn't stop making it so scary :bradley:

#FreeBritney ♡
  • Like 1

Rolodex of Hate

Embarrassed of my country tbh 

Not today Satan, not today
  • Like 2

Dominic

I mean, what do people expect? We knew it was going to be crazy when the pubs opened. It'll calm down after a couple of days i imagine when the novelty has worn off. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ImpossiblePrincess

Joris Bonson.. it’s going to repeak!!!! Are you seriously that stupid 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.