Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Prism

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

it’s a great album but not her best personally imo. teenage dream will always remain her best, witness is another fave of mine. i know she won’t do a witness 2.0 but i wouldn’t be mad at all if she did songs inspired by witness again:nooo:

i love prism but i just feel the promo was repetitive and cheap for that era, coming from a katycat myself. my 10 y.o cousin would buy all the prism merch and at one point she had like prism PJs and i believe there were bedsheets too:laughga: witness and TD however had immaculate promo, especially the tour promo. i am glad katy is well and truely past nonsense promo/merch.

erotic4

I love the first half so much... the other half for me is not that amazing, but it works together (half more pop/half more ballads)

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

RAMROD

To me that is another bad album. A follow up to another bad, but more popular, album. And obviously we all know by now, that she ends that bad albums trilogy with Witness.

InsistentPerkyGilamonster-size_restricte

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, NightOwner said:

Walking On Air is one of the best pop songs released during the decade. Not gonna elaborate on that, it just is.

When it showed up in the Daisies (Cant Cancel Pride) Remix I nearly screamed, i LOVE WOA

Archived