Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West: "I am running for president of the United States"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Nemo
2 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Why? I'd vote for him. I've listened to his 1+ hour long interviews and when people aren't trying to cut him off or make him look dumb, he actually has a lot of well thought out rational ideas. People don't like that he dreams big so they try to discredit him. If you just listen to what he has to say, you might change our mind.

Here's Kanye making a fool of himself. No one else doing it:

Here's another one. He's the one doing the interrupting:

Feel free to point me to these interviews where he supposedly sounds insightful, but he's already made a strong negative impression to overcome.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
15 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Feel free to point me to these interviews where he supposedly sounds insightful, but he's already made a strong negative impression to overcome.

The videos you posted make me cringe too. I've honestly hated Kanye West at multiple points over his career. These are the interviews that changed my perspective of him (not including his interview with Letterman which was probably my favorite). I feel like the reason I support him is because it doesn't seem like there is any show he is putting on. It seems like he is always 100% honest and genuine (even if that gets him into trouble). I feel like you know exactly what his agenda is and to me... it seems pure (based on these interviews). 

I'm not 100% sold on him as a president but I'm willing to listen and be open minded especially given our current options.

JanStan
41 minutes ago, Nemo said:

WTF does that mean?

See the thing about it is I don’t believe you really care to understand what I meant or you would have just asked like a normal person instead of trying to be fake outraged. Start that kind of argument with someone else. 

ryhanna

For the love of god, if you're an American who is going to vote this November please don't fall for this. Don't be a Democratic voter who votes for Kanye as a joke or because he's Kanye. It'll just mean Trump wins again.

Uniquecorn
On 7/5/2020 at 9:04 AM, dynamite said:

But at least I'm alive :bear:

Oh my gosh, it's a Rain On Me reference :yennefer:

Nemo
14 hours ago, JanStan said:

See the thing about it is I don’t believe you really care to understand what I meant or you would have just asked like a normal person instead of trying to be fake outraged. Start that kind of argument with someone else. 

It's more of a confused, incredulous "WTF" than an outraged one, so yeah, it's a sincere invitation for you to explain yourself; but if you infer that I've also guessed that you're a terrible person, and a liar about being "very liberal", well, you wouldn't be wrong.

GaGaAst

Will his votes count for BB charts? 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

JanStan
14 hours ago, Nemo said:

It's more of a confused, incredulous "WTF" than an outraged one, so yeah, it's a sincere invitation for you to explain yourself; but if you infer that I've also guessed that you're a terrible person, and a liar about being "very liberal", well, you wouldn't be wrong.

Yup. I would’ve entertained actually explaining my point but then as suspected you calling me a liar for no reason AT ALL shows me that I guessed right. You’re not trying to have a conversation. But then again I guess my being a gay, POC, atheist (amongst other super conservative values apparently that you knew about me somehow(?) would be enough for you to assert that I’m not liberal. Tbh though I hate myself for even responding to someone like you. My fault not yours. 

God Control

Basically Trump paid him to do this so the democrat votes get split and Trump wins 😂😂

andreas85

Best analysis regarding this subject:

Kanye is totally not doing this just for attention, yeah right. Imagine a mentally unstable nutjob like Kanye having access to nuclear weapons. I can't believe that there are actually people who think that is a good idea. Like USA wasn't a big enough laughing stock already. I don't even like most of Biden's policies but even a corporate democrat like him is more responsible and trustworthy choice for president than Trump or Kanye. Biden at least has some experience in politics. Kanye doesn't have any experience nor credibility and he would ruin everything for everyone.

Nemo
On 7/7/2020 at 1:21 AM, God Control said:

Basically Trump paid him to do this so the democrat votes get split and Trump wins 😂😂

I don't see many Democrats voting for him given his previous (recent) endorsement of Trump (among other things).

GagaDelRey

So tired of this reality show of a country  :saladga:. Unfortunately people would actually vote for him :fail:.

Earth is cancelled

Archived