Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Promo restarting next week

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

With California having to reconsider their lockdown restrictions and openings again with the fresh Covid cases, it may mean she has to rework some stuff again if she had studio visits/shoots planned.

I'm sorry but, if this ends up happening I would LOVE to throw my stan card to the f*cking garbage, even though I know I can't do it :fail: like her team/her would look SOOO stupid for not taking advantage of this whole MONTH following the release to do at least some of the same ammount of promo literally everyone did after the BLM outrage. Like fr?

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

So if they say something is coming then don’t expect anything 

Pop Music

I mean we can guess any day and it could be right or not

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

NFRatwell

I swear her eras keep getting more and more anticlimactic :bear: Anticlimactica here we go 

Chromatography

i just hope we get one quality live performance of rain on me :noparty:

BillieGOAT

sHe’S rEsEtTiNg ThE eRa NeXt WeEk

I’ll believe it when I see it:dom:

Million Gypsies

I mean, if we keep saying this at the end of every week we're bound to get it correct one day right? :billie:

Quartz

If by next week she won't resume promo, I have half a mind to not expect anything to come anymore. I mean, it really isn't outside the realm of possibility that Gaga would just leave the era and move on. This has happened before.

As for the fans' faith in Gaga's management of era promo and handling, I'd say it's pretty low compared to maybe Swifties or Weeknders. She just doesn't deliver as much as we hope in the recent eras. Even ASIB could have been milked more.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gagasicebath

She hasn’t been out for pizza yet this weekend. Maybe this time she’ll take Ari with her and they can do a ROM performance 6 feet apart on the way to their cars :ally:

TimisaMonster

The fact it's been a month and she hasn't said anything...she seems so off...idk what's happening with her...like for real for real...is she not handling all the stress well? Just bored and wants to be on hiatus in the middle of an album release? Why is Interscope not demanding promo? She got #1 album and single and that's it? 

I'm so confused on the COMPLETE silence and ignoring the fans and album...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived