💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Ball Tour Concept Art - Alice

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I think it'd be great if Gaga opened the tour with Alice (after an intro with Chromatica I obviously with her finding the portal to Chromatica). The concept would be after the film, the song immediately plays:

and we see her in mid-air, hanging (in wires/ropes like in Super Bowl and Enigma). I think it would be better if she doesn't sing the first chorus/intro and we just see her silhouette in mid-air as if she was falling.

01-ALICE-concept.png

and then through out the song she can just sing it in air (but not in that position, she could do it in a standing position this time so it would be easier). At the end, it would be cool if the lights would turn off as the songs ends.

GIF:

alice-gif.gif

Something like this in the intro ^.

Following the story of Chromatica, obviously the tour opener would be the first song off the album. Thoughts?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MiQuenDroid

I hope we'll see that in Summer 2021!!! :wtfga:

All I ever wanted was love...

numb the flame

I do think we'll see something like this whether it's in the intro where she "falls into wonderland" or if she'll start Alice coming down

warhol killer
21 minutes ago, Lighter said:

This was Billie’s tour intro:laughga:

I was trying to find a video. That's where it came from really but I just thought of it as a cool idea.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived