💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Blaire White exposes Shane Dawson admitting to "molesting kids" in audio

Featured Posts

Suuus
1 hour ago, Haldy said:

Blaire White is vile herself (transphobic, racist, etc.) so lets NOT platform her as a moral crusader of any sort.

For example:

EIe51azX0AE44lg.jpg

Thats not blackface thats a black charcoal face mask

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Thats not blackface thats a black charcoal face mask

Don’t forget the multiple times she said the n word, the time she said migrants should be gassed, and the time she said if your not aryan I’m not marrying. 

Suuus
Just now, LateToCult said:

Don’t forget the multiple times she said the n word, the time she said migrants should be gassed, and the time she said if your not aryan I’m not marrying. 

Wow why isnt she canceled yet

Twitter
20 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I remember people mentioning this a while ago. I always wonder why she isn’t canceled yet. 

Kubrick1990
2 hours ago, Dramatica said:

Wait, he was a kid, he was 8 and they were 7, does that count? Molesting is an intentional sexual abuse, a kid at 8 can't be charged of premeditating and planning a sexual abuse.

I would be interested of knowing what psychologists would say about such behaviors because.. it's interesting.

Also stop with the word "EXPOSES" because he literally said that, so nobody is exposing him.

I explicitly remember exposing myself and other kids exposing themselves to me around the ages of 5 to 7 and it was nothing more than innocent curiosity on all our parts.

Chromatography

okay but can we also focus on jeffree because i feel like not enough negative attention has been on him 

Sexxx

wasn't she supposed to be friends with him? this says just as much about her :rip:

3 hours ago, Kubrick1990 said:

I explicitly remember exposing myself and other kids exposing themselves to me around the ages of 5 to 7 and it was nothing more than innocent curiosity on all our parts.

#Kubrick1990IsOverParty :hor:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

weed

She's grasping for straws to be relevant. 20+ years after doing something as a child (which I ofc do not condone but damaged kids do bad things), and a video of him and his girlfriend trying to explain sex to a 12yo family member (there are countries which start sex ed in 1st grade so...what's the issue). She tried it!

GagaSine
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

I remember people mentioning this a while ago. I always wonder why she isn’t canceled yet. 

Because the alt right/right wingers/4chan ppl can use her as a ‘model minortiy’ And be like “see we don’t hate trans people because we like blaire white” and she knows that is her audience so she milks it & caters to them by perpetuating bigotry in order to remain ‘one of the good ones’.

it’s so transparent and obvious I can’t believe anyone thinks she is acting in good faith.

Cookie Tookie
5 hours ago, Haldy said:

Blaire White is vile herself (transphobic, racist, etc.) so lets NOT platform her as a moral crusader of any sort.

For example:

EIe51azX0AE44lg.jpg

Are y’all really this delusional? A black charcoal mask is now blackface? The mental gymnastics y’all will do just to label someone as a racist. 

Archived