⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
society

A Legendary Bento Shop offers free meals 24/7 for a month!

Seeka

If they meet a twitter quota.

https://soranews24.com/2020/07/04/legendary-tokyo-bento-shop-offers-free-food-24-hours-a-day-for-one-month-if-it-meets-twitter-goal/

Kitchen Dive in Tokyo is offering free food for an entire month if they meet 100,000 followers by July 7th. And that's a lot of food considering they're open 24/7. 

Follow them here!:

https://twitter.com/divemamuru

@RAMROD @Sanju @JK Rowling @SissyFromSpace @Haroon

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

If they meet a twitter quota.

https://soranews24.com/2020/07/04/legendary-tokyo-bento-shop-offers-free-food-24-hours-a-day-for-one-month-if-it-meets-twitter-goal/

Kitchen Dive in Tokyo is offering free food for an entire month if they meet 100,000 followers by July 7th. And that's a lot of food considering they're open 24/7. 

Follow them here!:

https://twitter.com/divemamuru

@RAMROD @Sanju @JK Rowling @SissyFromSpace @Haroon

this is so cool! Imma follow them and you. Its been a while btw so I feel heartfelt about you tagging me <3 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Seeka
1 minute ago, SissyFromSpace said:

this is so cool! Imma follow them and you. Its been a while btw so I feel heartfelt about you tagging me <3 

Haha well I noticed you were online so I decided to go about tagging ya!

My brain farts on tagging people half the time. I remember everyone's little interests, just not everyone all at once. Haha. 

Seeka
1 minute ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Haha well I noticed you were online so I decided to go about tagging ya!

My brain farts on tagging people half the time. I remember everyone's little interests, just not everyone all at once. Haha. 

• Love 1

brownie

How is that remotely managable?! They could lose thousands of dollars lol 

Seeka
3 minutes ago, brownie said:

Well their shop is rather cheap. According to the owners themselves, at most they'd lose 15 million yen, which is around $141k American money. 

So assuming they have that much stashed away, or they may have a sponsor of some form for this, they may not need to worry. 

Sanju

WOW those are some nice size bento boxes, and they look so damn delicious :bradley:

4 minutes ago, brownie said:

US$140,200 in particular. But they said they are okay with eating the costs for a month of free food. 

brownie
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Well their shop is rather cheap. According to the owners themselves, at most they'd lose 15 million yen, which is around $141k American money. 

So assuming they have that much stashed away, or they may have a sponsor of some form for this, they may not need to worry. 

2 minutes ago, Sanju said:

WOW those are some nice size bento boxes, and they look so damn delicious :bradley:

US$140,200 in particular. But they said they are okay with eating the costs for a month of free food. 

Ah, so it's basically an expensive way to put them on the map. I can respect this promo, it def is getting the job done lol 

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Sanju said:

I have to make my own bento now. My weeab is screaming I haven't eaten enough Japanese food in my life. 

• YAAAS 1

Seeka

@Twitter release those Russian bots you captured. This is serious business. 

Free. Food. 

• Like 1

Judas Society

I wish I'm living in Koto, Tokyo right now. I'd like free meals for an entire month, that would save so much money.

RAMROD

Followed so they will meet the goal.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ ROCKSTAR ♥ YEAH ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

I have to make my own bento now. My weeab is screaming I haven't eaten enough Japanese food in my life. 

:classy:    lemme cook you some, since it's Summer, it is time for Unagi donburi. Do you eat Japanese eels? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ ROCKSTAR ♥ YEAH ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥

JRCF29

Yes they’ll lose money short-term, but if they can afford it then the long-term publicity will yield much greater profit. This is a really smart (and cool!) business idea !

Don't Call Me Gaga