Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gabbie Hanna.. lord have mercy

Featured Posts

JRCF29

@ 1:28 is me confronting my teacher over the 50 she gave me on a “video presentation” I threw together the block before 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
2 hours ago, monster said:

I haven't paid attention to her since 2016 when I was in the 6th grade.

I’m not the youngest member on here :vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I’m not the youngest member on here :vegas:

chile im just 16ayeshaerotica.mp3

FrederickSpears

She is so annoying and has the biggest ego and for what? She has no talent and she ain't cute.

2 hours ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

the ego... does she really think youtube is going out of its way to reduce her views? youtube... the giant company... is trying to sabotage her?

Honestly, if anyone had the ability, why wouldn’t they? :huntyga:

Sorry that was kind of mean, but Gabbie really needs to get a grip on herself, her ego and mental health are really unstable and she needs to take a break :vegas:

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

She is insufferable

I would commit toaster bath if i was her bf, just saying..

Spoiler

not me in the bath tho.. :stalkga:

1 hour ago, March34th said:

she's seriously so dramatic and i do not feel an ounce of compassion for her because of how rude she is to people who even slightly criticize her, and she lies through her teeth about youtube going after her/"silencing her". she doesn't know how to take criticism on her music or "poetry" and assumes it's constantly an attack on her character. her ego is absolutely inflated to a concerning level and she's going to give herself an aneurysm if she doesn't stop losing her sh*t on social media and convincing herself people are now going after her and she's going to "go missing" like girl how fcking dramatic do you need to be?

plus all her gross tweets joking about being pedophile. lock ha ass up!

her "if I go missing" tweet is sending me

what she doesnt seem to realize is that literally nobody gives a single sh1t about her anymore. literally nobody cares enough of her to go and harm her or her family. Shes literally delusional.

she's a flop. shes a fad. she has no talent and zero fvcking potential.. her social media career post-vine has diminished immensely. Her music career isnt going anywhere like.. she literally bitched about how she has to pay for her music videos and her album.. girl maybe if you had some actual talent you would get signed to a label and they'd fvcking help you out???  She gets her hopes so high only for them to come crashing down.. and when they crash down she fvcking deflects and either inserts herself into drama or creates drama.. She needs to see a fvcking LICENSED and LEGIT therapist and, quoting myself from an earlier post, walk on down to her nearest starbucks and pick up a shift because her social media career is OVER. There is no way she will EVER recover from this. She's done.

7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

She is so annoying and has the biggest ego and for what? She has no talent and she ain't cute.

This is what happens when you're about to turn 30 and you suddenly realize that everything you want isnt working and everything you have is failing you and isnt providing you enough money to keep the lights on. 

She's 30 for christs sake.

She needs to grow up.

1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Gabbie’s ego is as big as her nose lol :stalkga:

she could use both a normal 9 to 5 job and a nose job <3 

12 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Honestly, if anyone had the ability, why wouldn’t they? :huntyga:

Sorry that was kind of mean, but Gabbie really needs to get a grip on herself, her ego and mental health are really unstable and she needs to take a break :vegas:

The sad thing is, I actually used to enjoy Gabbies stuff before she reached her peak.. she used to seem so funny and had such a great sense of humor.. i remember myself laughing along to her video where she talked about how she lost a MCR in a car accident.. she used to be enjoyable but she let her views, likes, subscribers and money dictate how she should behave.. shes lost touch.

lmao i love how i have this marked as funny for some reason.. its not funny and actually serious but its also so funny cnbakjsdfjls

Daylight Jokers

This is why other Youtubers are embarrassed to call themselves Youtubers.

Archived