famous

and

even

before

just

dance

got 

released

No im talking about a song called copycat also why did you whrite your comment like that just wondering 

PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

If u mean She’s Not Me.

it

was

released

before

gaga

was

famous

and

even

before

just

dance

got 

released

I think they’re talking about “Two Steps Behind Me” but M has been writing songs like that since the 90s, and denied it ever being about Gaga in the first place.

2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I think they’re talking about “Two Steps Behind Me” but M has been writing songs like that since the 90s, and denied it ever being about Gaga in the first place.

They should hear this then:teehee:

3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

No im talking about a song called copycat also why did you whrite your comment like that just wondering 

because i’m tired of people saying she’s not me is a song about gaga. check my comment below also, she’s been releasing this music since forever such as the one i listed :) 

Suuus

because i’m tired of people saying she’s not me is a song about gaga. check my comment below also, she’s been releasing this music since forever such as the one i listed :) 

The song two steps behind me was a unreleased rebel heart so its not that old

Suuus
8 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Except two steps behind me was a unreleased rebel heart demo so its not that old

PropaGaga
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Except two steps behind me was a unreleased rebel heart demo so its not that old

Yeah, but it’s not about Gaga anyway. If Madonna wanted to say something about her, she’d have no problem naming her as she has in the past.

C1trus

Okay hear me out, all artists don’t have to like each other and she just tried to say that gaga was not a copy of her? like she didn’t wanted to be associated w gaga

1. Gaga was in the heat of being called a copycat after BTW came out. 

2. The media was very thirsty to know Madonna's perception about Gaga. 

3. Madonna described BTW song as "reductive". She had the choice to clarify it but instead did this expression :reductive:

4. She mashed-up BTW and Express Yourself with backdrops mocking little monsters.

Considering those four scenarios, what atmosphere did Madonna establish for her fans towards Gaga?

What initial reaction could you expect from the public after Madge sang "she's not me"?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Suuus
4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Yeah, but it’s not about Gaga anyway. If Madonna wanted to say something about her, she’d have no problem naming her as she has in the past.

But i can kinda understand why people thought it was about gaga

4 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

1. Gaga was in the heat of being called a copycat after BTW came out. 

2. The media was very thirsty to know Madonna's perception about Gaga. 

3. Madonna described BTW song as "reductive". She had the choice to clarify it but instead did this expression :reductive:

4. She mashed-up BTW and Express Yourself with backdrops mocking little monsters.

Considering those four scenarios, what atmosphere did Madonna establish for her fans towards Gaga?

What initial reaction could you expect from the public after Madge sang "she's not me"?

I still think people overreact plus it’s 8 years ago. Also why are so many Gaga fans cruel towards Madonna fans, haven’t they seen the Lady Gaga thread on Madonna-infinity and on other forums etc? There’s hundreds of Madonna fans that are gaga fans too

12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

The song two steps behind me was a unreleased rebel heart so its not that old

She’s made music like that since the beginning of her career though, just because she releases a song like that once again doesn’t mean it’s perfectly made for gaga, but more for little complainsters etc 

C1trus
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I still think people overreact plus it’s 8 years ago. Also why are so many Gaga fans cruel towards Madonna fans, haven’t they seen the Lady Gaga thread on Madonna-infinity and on other forums etc? There’s hundreds of Madonna fans that are gaga fans too

I'm just saying that it's kinda delusional to think that Madonna didn't intend any shade to Gaga in the past. That's all. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Suuus
9 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

She’s made music like that since the beginning of her career though, just because she releases a song like that once again doesn’t mean it’s perfectly made for gaga, but more for little complainsters etc 

But not everyone knows madonna's discography so i still kinda understand were people were coming from

Suuus
13 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Have you ever seen madonnanation also there were some bitter madonna fans who tried to discredit a star is born 

Archived