💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Why Did SOPHIE Agree To Collab With Gaga?

Enzo

Featured Posts

Enzo

Why did she? Popular producer right at her peak, made some songs for local star Lady Gaga (?, only for her to scrap her songs in favor of Bloodpop's ones :yennifer:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Money :yennifer:

I still remember when she confirmed to fans she worked with Gaga, and she looked so overwhelmed kssksk she knew the song was going to the vault :jase:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Economy
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Why did she? Popular producer right at her peak, made some songs for local star Lady Gaga (?, only for her to scrap her songs in favor of Bloodpop's ones :yennifer:

If I was a famous producer, promoter etc I would not risk wasting my time with Gaga given there's a 75% anything I'd work hard in would likely just get scrapped when she inevitably changed her mind :toofunny:

Enzo
Just now, Economy said:

If I was a famous producer, promoter etc I would not risk wasting my time with Gaga given there's a 75% anything I'd work hard in would likely just get scrapped when she inevitably changed her mind :toofunny:

Inb4 Sophie handles the song to Ava Max :yennifer:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

I still remember when she confirmed to fans she worked with Gaga, and she looked so overwhelmed kssksk she knew the song was going to the vault :jase:

Yeah... I remember the time we were optimistically waiting a GagaxSophie - it's but a fever dream now :fatcat:

Enzo
Just now, erotic4 said:

one more unfunny thread kim kardashian GIF

OK boomer :mark:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Leoj305

Blood pop confirmed

the songs are coming out in the future during chromatica. 

Gaga lured her to her basement with the promise of pots and pans for her to clash together

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Enzo
Just now, Leoj305 said:

Blood pop confirmed

the songs are coming out in the future during chromatica. 

We'll see :sure:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Born in Chromatica

Because they are for Chromatica Act 2:huntyga::cyanlights:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

JazzGa

I think that the 90s house/disco sound kind of closed Chromatica into a more "traditional production" box-- remember how Burns/Bloodpop talked about intentionally using old equipment in order to get that "authentic" feel? Too bad it was scrapped, but I think SOPHIE would work really well with DJ White Shadow-- he's such a flexible producer and if anyone else remembers his early trap stuff (i.e. the ***/Drugs/Fear EP) it was highly experimental too :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

EuphoricVibez

If BloodPop actually promises through on a re-release of Chromatica, we'll be getting the Gaga x SOPHIE song as well as some others, so I wouldn't say it's scrapped. It's probably being finished.

He/him/his

Archived