💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

MetalHausOfJosh

My life is complete for now. But I cannot deal with this amazing news I cannot wait to be slayed :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

I'm here for ART being the experimental and POP being the commercial. The hype has started.

Be prepared, we're gonna have a musical flood a-la-Rihanna like there's not tomorrow..

:stabbed:

StrawberryBlond

It's weird, but for months, I've been considering the possibility that one day, Gaga could release an album in the form of Volumes Part 1 and 2, maybe one released one year and one the following year, but both would be having the same tour. And now my vision has come true! I never thought she'd do something like this so early in her career, but I am loving the sound of it. I just hope no one compares her to Shakira's Oral Fixation albums (Vol. 1 was released in June 2005 and was in Spanish and Vol. 2 was released in November 2005 and had no songs in English). This means that Gaga's essentially releasing two albums in one year. I just hope she times the six month gap so both albums will be separated when it comes to Grammys. Volume 1 material in for the 2014 Grammys and Volume 2 material for the 2015 Grammys. I really don't want the two albums overlapping when it comes to nominations, meaning she may only get one album nominated for AOTY if both are released before the September deadine. So, I'm hoping for Volume 1 in March/April and Volume 2 in September/October. Or even Volume 1 - May/June and Volume 2 - November/December. Would be great for Christmas sales.

And I sincerely hope both volumes will fuse together for one big tour. The next album would take forever if she did two separate tours and depending on how experimental volume 2 is, it might not be successful enought for a stand-alone tour.

I will only be happy if their is alot of songs in each vol.. I dont want 8 songs and have to wait 6 mounth for the rest I want 10 songs in vol1 and 10 in vol2

This tbh :yes:

And 4 singles from each vol :legend:

Gagaloo911

me too, gurl

let's be dead together :hug:

Yes, let's. We can be resurrected when first single from Volume I is released :pumpga: :hug:

Weren't you the one that had the seemingly crazy idea about the two sided album ?

The ART one and the POP one ?

No! I saw that idea though.

I said that it's possible she would release more than one album next year.

Gagaloo911

I'm here for ART being the experimental and POP being the commercial. The hype has started.

This :yes: :gaga: