tomsches

that's what you get for electing a government of clowns

• Like 9
  • Thanks 16

KatieJudasGaga4

of course :saladga:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

KanyeWest

I DONT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK ITS MY FREEDOM ITS AGAINST MY FREEDOM ! ! !

WE NEED TO PROTEST AGAINST CONFINEMENT ITS AGAINST OUR FREEDOM ! ! ! 

CORONAVIRUS IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST OUR FREEDOM ! !  ! ITS NOT REAL STAY WOKE! ! ! ! 

IF YOU WEAR A MASK YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT AND A WEAK LIBERAL  ! !  ! !

I WILL COUGH ON YOU IF I WANT TO BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO WEAR A MASK ! ! ! GOD BELSS AMERICA

TRUMP FOR 2020 ! ! !  !

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 36
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Loyalty

Meanwhile things are slowing down here in Europe... 

• Like 8

Florin
Posted (edited)

And yet the number of deaths is lower and lower. So something has changed for the good. What?

Edited by Florin

Ivy

Wow..

I wish ppl here would just be sensible about wearing mask and everything :messga:

Shipper

I think this roots down on the individualistic nature of American society where you care about what you want and not others. People go out without consideration for other because why would they? Wearing a mask is against their constitutional rights. Shame on the governors/CDC to make me wear a face covering I'm not a bandit. Im a Christian. 

nene leakes eye roll GIF

Box me up
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, Florin said:

And yet the number of deaths is lower and lower. So something has changed for the good. What?

The US has 130K deaths which is more than two times the death count of Brazil which has the second highest death toll. The US does a horrible job in every aspect, just like Sweden which has a death toll on par with Chile which has four times as many infections as Sweden :billie:

That only happens when you trust a clown (like the US) or old statistics and outdated measures (like Sweden)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

GreenDiamond
38 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

IM NOT NOTHING WITHOUT MASK

I AM NOT NOTHING UNLESS I DROP THE MASK

• LMAO 2

adterp

constantly raising the bar for us all, etc.

isn't it too dreamy?
  • LMAO 1

Mister G

Not surprised. At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire country gets exposed and/or sick before the end of the year. If COVID-19 reminded me of anything is that we are literally the dumbest country.

-Mister G
  • Like 13

Eido
57 minutes ago, tomsches said:

that's what you get for electing a government of clowns

Not just the government 

• Like 2

LGMonster95

Wear masks and stay distant, It's really not that hard taking in consideration that you might save someone's life with this, you also don't need the shitty government to tell you this. Look at Europe for example, It's decreasing with each day and the only country with "big" problems to say is Russia but even them are going down now. Please don't take this virus like a joke because It's totally not, it's k*lling innocent people, even if you are not worried for your health then protect the people that you know.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Florin
23 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The US has 130K deaths which is more than two times the death count of Brazil which has the second highest death toll. The US does a horrible job in every aspect, just like Sweden which has a death toll on par with Chile which has four times as many infections as Sweden :billie:

That only happens when you trust a clown (like the US) or old statistics and outdated measures (like Sweden)

Deaths in US are still lower than many countries when you take into consideration population.

I know that Sweden strategy is controversial and dont want to get into that discussion. I would only mention that their numbers are lower than of some countries who had lockdowns. 

Returning to the subject on this topic, why the number of cases goes up and yet the deaths are going down?

• Like 1