💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Double Dutchess

Blown Away

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

I was today years old when I realised Fergie and will.i.am were members of The Black Eyed Peas. :green:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygurlhi
37 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I was today years old when I realised Fergie and will.i.am were members of The Black Eyed Peas. :green:

gurl

I See You GIF by Kathryn Dean

Ignore me i drink

Blown Away
21 hours ago, heygurlhi said:

So is this happening tonight ?

i am confusion

No, I've postponed the ceremony. I was planning to do it yesterday before my dentist appointment, but it was 2 hours earlier than I thought it was :billie: So I didn't have time to do the ceremony. It will happen tomorrow.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Blown Away
13 hours ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

can i still send in my rates? or naw? :bradley:

If you can send them within an hour you can :hug:

Blown Away

@Lionel Ronaldo @Andreu @Aarghya @CautiousLurker @Davian @Yxilon @ororo munroe @heygurlhi @Enzo @COOOK @SabadoDeGloria @JRCF29 @shoful @Adrenaliner @erotic4 @MichealScott @GaGaLB @776673564747836765 @Twitter @Fame Romance @Aubbie @SabadoDeGloria @musicland @pugsnotdrugs

source.gif

TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE CEREMONY. Everything has been calculated and counted, the results are terrible and people will be pissed. The ceremony will be a mess and I'll enjoy everything of it. The ceremony will happen at 2PM CEST, that's only 3 more hours. Be ready, I'll be back soon.

Blown Away

@pugsnotdrugs you can still send your rates for an hour, then there is enough time for me to edit stuff if necessary :heart:

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

@Lionel Ronaldo @Andreu @Aarghya @CautiousLurker @Davian @Yxilon @ororo munroe @heygurlhi @Enzo @COOOK @SabadoDeGloria @JRCF29 @shoful @Adrenaliner @erotic4 @MichealScott @GaGaLB @776673564747836765 @Twitter @Fame Romance @Aubbie @SabadoDeGloria @musicland @pugsnotdrugs

source.gif

TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE CEREMONY. Everything has been calculated and counted, the results are terrible and people will be pissed. The ceremony will be a mess and I'll enjoy everything of it. The ceremony will happen at 2PM CEST, that's only 3 more hours. Be ready, I'll be back soon.

I'm already in make-up, preparing for the mess

make up joke GIF by Great Big Story

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

heygurlhi

Here to be disappointed, if y’all did enchante and save it till morning dirty I’m leaving ggd 

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

Ignore me i drink

Blown Away
19 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

all sent in :bear:

Thank you very much. I'll calculate everything then :hug:

Archived