⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌
Sign in to follow this  
series

Canada's Drag Race Queens RuVeal (Season 1)

RAMROD
Posted (edited)

 

 

 

Individual videos:

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gird your loins, hennyyy! :sis:

Any fave that you are rooting for so far from this RuVeal?

 

 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ ROCKSTAR ♥ YEAH ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yennefer Stark

I heard Raven loses again. :poot:

"If you don't have any shadows, you are not standing in the light." - a wise person
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
berlinforme

Honestly this looks better than the current season of All Stars

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dramatica

I need Justin Trudeau to participate in that, how iconic would that be?

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

I've been a fan of Drag Race for 9 years now but oh my GOD there is too much for me to keep up with now :smh:  as a fan I know I should feel lucky but it's just overwhelming. I'm unable to even keep up, and it just doesn't feel special anymore :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
Posted (edited)

The fact that they planned this for Canada Day 

:enigma:
jk y’all just posted it late 

Edited by Blastertoyo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
permotio

meh it's sad that they've overmilked Drag Race. UK was brilliant but all of these spin-offs and new shows... the brand has been watered down beyond belief. I'll give it a go as it'll be interesting to see what the show is like without Ru, but I probably won't stick with it.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
7 minutes ago, permotio said:

 I'll give it a go as it'll be interesting to see what the show is like without Ru,

 Thailand did it first, but I guess you didn't watched it :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ ROCKSTAR ♥ YEAH ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've been a fan of Drag Race for 9 years now but oh my GOD there is too much for me to keep up with now :smh:  as a fan I know I should feel lucky but it's just overwhelming. I'm unable to even keep up, and it just doesn't feel special anymore :shrug: 

You can just not watch the spin offs. I personally don’t plan on watching Canada’s DR. I’ll stick to the RuPaul hosted line of shows, US, UK, and All Stars that’s it. Better than keeping up with a hundred shows. This competition shows all get a million spin offs. Look at The Voice, Got Talent, Big Brother.

Edited by Jose P
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

You can just not watch the spin offs. I personally don’t plan on watching Canada’s DR. I’ll stick to the RuPaul hosted line of shows, US, UK, and All Stars that’s it. Better than keeping up with a hundred shows. This competition shows all get a million spin offs. Look at The Voice, Got Talent, Big Brother.

I've pretty much decided not to watch the spin-offs. The problem is that I get fomo which makes me feel pressured to watch it, but I do not have the time or energy to commit. A problem I create for myself I know :huntyga:   

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've pretty much decided not to watch the spin-offs. The problem is that I get fomo which makes me feel pressured to watch it, but I do not have the time or energy to commit. A problem I create for myself I know :huntyga:   

Have you watched UK tho? Bc if not that one is definitely worth it. It was amazing and such a breath of fresh air for the franchise.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Have you watched UK tho? Bc if not that one is definitely worth it. It was amazing and such a breath of fresh air for the franchise.

I was enjoying watching it with a friend until about Snatch Game, and was loving it, but then we fell out of friendship and I never picked it back up again :huntyga:   but it was really good from what I saw

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
waterlikemisery

PRIYANKA BETTER WIN

rffEibM.gif

it's cumin down on me
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Semi Salted

Yall, drag race Thailand is truly where it's at 💅💅💅

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
8 hours ago, Dramatica said:

I need Justin Trudeau to participate in that, how iconic would that be?

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

 

He will likely can, but not this season tho. The judges been announced.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ ROCKSTAR ♥ YEAH ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥ Dirty ♥
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...