đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why did Beyonce agree to collab with Gaga?

Featured Posts

MACATL

I think Gaga was known in the industry before she broke out.  Also, Beyonce probably saw exactly what the rest of us did that made us sit up and take notice.  It’s the same thing that keeps everyone interested in her to this day.   

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopRoyalty

Beyonce may not collobarate with Gaga anymore because shes not on the same level of fame anymore and her image was not so respected and liked by the public.

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, MACATL said:

Ummm they are like 6 or 7 years apart....

I'm thinking more about the age of their careers. Beyonce became a household name well before Gaga. There is a whole generation of people who listened to Beyonce/DC before Gaga released Just Dance in 2008.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

ImTired
21 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

At that time, Gaga was still a new artist and many people were unsure about her. Gaga was seen as the weird girl who sings Poker Face. Beyonce is very picky and strategic and dont easily collab with other artists specially not someone like Gaga. She even trusted Gaga and took a huge risk with the Telephone video, Gaga made Beyonce do things she never did in her career. Beyonce said she did not understand the video and was confused during filming, but trusted Gaga vision anyway.

:v:

10 hours ago, Oyster said:

Same reason why Gaga put Ariana on Rain on Me. Retain relevancy and chart high. if you honestly think both collaborations are deeper than that, i bless your soul 

Usually you bring someone who has chart relevancy, but Gaga was too new of an artist. Ariana has been an artist for 10 years now and also has credibility. Gaga was huge but she barely had one album and she was too risky, unpredictable, and controversial. She was bleeding on stage and doing insane things that was not normal at that time.

Fresco

In terms of understanding Telephone, I just realized last week that the video references Kill Bill vol 1. The *** wagon is the party wagon in Kill Bill. Google says they used the same truck. Lots of scenes in Thelma and Loiuse were filmed in the car. Not sure what may have inspired the rest of the video with the poison and the prison, possibly some film I haven't seen.

Archived