💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sony copyrights Shane Dawson’s docu-series

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

CyanLights
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

The thing about living like a rich person is you have to have the money to not just BUY the mansion and fancy car, but the money to also MAINTAIN those things...otherwise you lose it all lol

Hope he figured out a way to make money...his boyfriend and live-in-sister dont do ****

Exactly 👏🏼 I would imagine that someone in his posotion of growing up not so well off would hopefully have money stored away somewhere. It costs just as much to maintain that life style 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
15 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

giphy.gif

I love Dangerous Liaisons! She was robbed :bradley:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Exactly 👏🏼 I would imagine that someone in his posotion of growing up not so well off would hopefully have money stored away somewhere. It costs just as much to maintain that life style 

Based on things he and Jeffree talked about on their series together...Shane never invested, saved, or managed his money well to make himself more for how long he has been on YouTube...he was mad saying other new youtubers make WAAAY more than him. 

Jeffree at least got his coins and started building an empire so even if he gets cancelled the beauty community...he has like 10 other businesses he does on the side lol

Shane hasn't been 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterofFame

I'm really split on YouTube demonetizing Shane. He removed the offending videos a long time ago. He issued a full-on apology and took responsibility for his actions.

If we're going to "cancel" people who are truly sorry and correct their ways the same way as those who get "caught" -- what incentive do we give people to willingly and truly apologize and grow from their actions?

Society was much different 10 years ago, and the Internet was still this strange place that the creatives/non-jocks/monsters hung out on. The "cool kids" were too busy having fun to want to be on the computer for hours. Internet humor was edgy and offensive, but in a weird and harmless way.

Why does Jimmy Kimmel, Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon, and all the AAA celebs get a pass for their apologies but Shane gets cancelled?

Midnight Summer

I can't help but imagine if this happened to a non-celebrity, like maybe a teacher....would y'all be as forgiving? If a teacher made a video about m*sturb*ting to a photo of a child and it was revealed a few years later, would y'all simply forgive him? Hell no! He'd be fired and probably thrown in jail. Y'all only have this energy for celebrities.

Could you imagine the PTA issuing a statement saying "We accept Mr. J's apology. That video of him pretending to m*sturb*te to a photo of an 11-year-old child was made years ago and he has since taken full responsibility for his mistakes and has grown from them."

LMAO!

Give it up already. Shane effed up. People draw the line at ped0philia.

Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

I'm interested to see if anyone of yall would care if they weren't famous :oprah:

That makes no sense, obviously we wouldn’t care about any celebrity on here if they weren’t famous, it’s the entertainment section 

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

...Shane never invested, saved, or managed his money well to make himself more for how long he has been on YouTube...he was mad saying other new youtubers make WAAAY more than him. 

So he claims, we have no idea if that is true. He may not be pulling in coin like Jeffree but Shane is never going to be poor, lets be real. And Jeffree did say Shane would be making 20 million on the controversy palette anyway so he’s hardly living low level.

Shane can run that “i’m not rich, i’m fat, i’m insecure” shtick all he wants, he is still a millionaire at the end of the day.

Prada
19 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It is. I really doubt he will struggle financially after this. He's literally a millionaire and will still profit from the makeup sales that's still up on Jeffree's site, his book sales that he will still profit from since they aren't completely taken off from stores and his merchandise. Plus, I don't think 12 million is all of his net worth.

I think so too. He has been making moneyyy since 2005 or 2007.

I really doubt he will suffer too. 

He will find a way to make a dollar or two, and has all he gained before

gagaisitalian
On 7/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Maleficent said:

Sorry but 12 million isn’t “set for life”. That would require a whole lifestyle overhaul for him 

(also 12 million was his net worth, including contracts and his YouTube channel that are all know worthless, he probably has less than half of that in accessible funds)

Are you.....delusional?

12 million is definitely set for life if his house and car(s) are paid for (which I'm sure they are). And especially if you get a financial advisor and invest properly.

Plus, he made at least 10 million last year alone from the makeup. That was in the series. So he has more cash than you think.

MonsterofFame
23 hours ago, Midnight Summer said:

I can't help but imagine if this happened to a non-celebrity, like maybe a teacher....would y'all be as forgiving? If a teacher made a video about m*sturb*ting to a photo of a child and it was revealed a few years later, would y'all simply forgive him? Hell no! He'd be fired and probably thrown in jail. Y'all only have this energy for celebrities.

Could you imagine the PTA issuing a statement saying "We accept Mr. J's apology. That video of him pretending to m*sturb*te to a photo of an 11-year-old child was made years ago and he has since taken full responsibility for his mistakes and has grown from them."

LMAO!

Give it up already. Shane effed up. People draw the line at ped0philia.

Although in very bad taste, it was very clearly a joke. This was also around the same time Disney and the GP sexualized Hannah Montana, and Miley wasn't near legal yet. He also apologized and removed the video a long time ago, so it's not like he truly was being a predator.

People should focus on actual *motive* and *intent* and cancel those people. Chris Brown still has a record deal and continues to abuse women, showing no remorse. R Kelly's music is still sold and streamed by Sony. Harvey Weinstein still profits from his entire movie catalog.

God Control

The guy’s worth 12 million dollars. He can afford two lifetimes of luxury and most average people wouldn’t dream to make that much money their entire lives. All these stunts are just corporate virtue signaling. Nothing more. His offensive humor has always existed publicly and everyone saw and knew. Did someone suddenly inject morality into everyone? Lol first world problems 

erfaan
On 7/4/2020 at 3:07 AM, MonsterofFame said:

Although in very bad taste, it was very clearly a joke. This was also around the same time Disney and the GP sexualized Hannah Montana, and Miley wasn't near legal yet. He also apologized and removed the video a long time ago, so it's not like he truly was being a predator.

People should focus on actual *motive* and *intent* and cancel those people. Chris Brown still has a record deal and continues to abuse women, showing no remorse. R Kelly's music is still sold and streamed by Sony. Harvey Weinstein still profits from his entire movie catalog.

There's a difference between making several jokes and using the N word when you were young and making the same tired, racist, pedopheolic jokes for TEN+ YEARS and thinking simple apology videos are okay. How is Shane joking about the murder of Trayvon Martin 5 years ago, him showing remorse and growth? Make it make sense pls 🥴🥴🥴

Sherry

Everyone thought last year James was over but look he's back. Shane will be back too. YouTube is toxic and this is all staged to gain as much attention and benefit them. All Shane will do is make an apology video and everything will be back to normal. :trollga::trollga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Million Gypsies

I just think it's amazing how all eyes are on Shane and not Jeffree like wow :enigma:

Archived