💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Opener / Closer

GerMonsterNotta

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

Ya’ll aren’t being very creative, literally saying you want the tour in chronological order of the album.. switch it up a bit, we have other singles she can perform too

numb the flame
22 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Real water mists the stage and crowd.

This is the reason I think ROM will be the encore, if its the opening song the stage will be wet for the rest of the show where as if it's the encore, very final song of the show the stage is wet for three minutes max. 

Batwings

Opener: Christmas Tree

Closer: Dope

And the only Chromatica song she performs is Stupid Love, and she stops halfway through it to give a 30-minute speech about being kind.

Spoiler

:derpga:

2School4Cool

Chromatica I + Alice as an opener.

Babylon or Rain On Me as a closer.

Chromatica III + Sine From Above as an encore.

See The Best In Everyone

I personally think Chromatica II - 911 would make the best tour opener. The transition is perfect to suddenly appear on stage.

Closer should probably be Rain On Me? Or perhaps something like ARUTW+BTW would fit?

Massive Monster

Alice as an opener:

"My name isn't Alice" is a euphemism for "I'm Lady f***ing Gaga, you know who I am"

It's a perfect introduction, tone and story setter. "I'll keep looking for Wonderland" is very story telling.

Babylon as a closer:

It would be interesting if the Chromatica Ball had a similar storyline as The Fame Monster... instead of making it to the Monster Ball at the end, Gaga would be making it to Babylon. :tony: She has finally found Wonderland. :firega:

Kind regards

L E O

Opener: CI/Alice

Main set Closer: Rain On Me or Sine From Above

Encore: Babylon

Babylon MUST BE the ending song, I would legit be sad if it's not. 

Archived