💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No new music video in July...

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

C1trus
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

I have a feeling she's exhausted by everything and jumped the gun on saying she was mentally well. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the era is on a blackout like the post DWUW, pre GUY blackout of ARTPOP. 

"When I'm sad, you just wanna play"

:bradley:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus
1 hour ago, Lumiere said:

Great we can discuss which song is a skip for another month

Isn't this already settled with Plastic Doll?  :huh:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Seeka
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

which she hasn't done - and also she's allowed to film videos now

I hate to remind you of this, but Gaga is considered immunocompromised. Normally. She probably wouldn't film even if CoVid was on a tail end of leaving. 

Roboboy
21 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

NO THiS SONG IS AMAZING IM SICK OF SEEING THE SLANDER

pdaines

Can we just appreciate that Rain on Me is at #15 on radio and pulling in >1m/day growth while continuing to hold on in the top 10 of global Spotify?  How about we root for a top five radio hit instead of trying to rush it out the door before it has peaked?  

Like, I get that it no longer feels like it is coming back to #1 on the Hot 100, so everyone wants to take another shot.  But when it comes to having a song actually buried in the public consciousness forever, a robust radio curve is where it is at. 

MiQuenDroid

So, the era seems to restart slowly this month with Chromatica TV and with Babylon/Sour Candy in August.

All I ever wanted was love...

paradox

so sad because chromatica is so good but she's done f all with the album during this era besides putting the album out (six weeks after it was actually meant to be released)

i understand why it was delayed, and why she spent time focussing on the pandemic and blm, but to think she's apparently got all this promo prerecorded and planned but hasn't put a single thing out for us besides merch that we have to spend money on. we've not even had a listening party, or an instalive or anything. not even heard her hum the lead single. ughhhhhh bye :messga: it's so exhausting. 

Volantits
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Plastic Doll has turned out to be one of my favorites. Reminds me of the Fame and is a little campy (especially with that drag performance on Zoom)

GP friends have mentioned that song as a fave a couple times (I was shocked too)

Volantits
12 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

so sad because chromatica is so good but she's done f all with the album during this era besides putting the album out (six weeks after it was actually meant to be released)

i understand why it was delayed, and why she spent time focussing on the pandemic and blm, but to think she's apparently got all this promo prerecorded and planned but hasn't put a single thing out for us besides merch that we have to spend money on. we've not even had a listening party, or an instalive or anything. not even heard her hum the lead single. ughhhhhh bye :messga: it's so exhausting. 

It kinda is :/ Makes me sad at times but I'm reflecting on everything amazing that's happened. Even the visuals, some of her best (wish we could see more)

It's also really hard not to spiral and feel like she doesn't care about the album with no performances, lives, interviews or interaction. Fingers crossed she stuns us.

weed

I roll my eyes so much at "the era doesn't exist" "is it over" etc. like we been knew there's 2+ music videos already filmed, we been knew Chromatica TV is coming, we been knew there's other versions of songs (i.e. Haus Labs Babylon) that will be released, plenty of sh*t that will come to further promote the album.

thatfoxyfeeling

I thought we’d get Chromatica TV, every era I can’t deal why Gags why :rip: 

paradox
38 minutes ago, weed said:

I roll my eyes so much at "the era doesn't exist" "is it over" etc. like we been knew there's 2+ music videos already filmed, we been knew Chromatica TV is coming, we been knew there's other versions of songs (i.e. Haus Labs Babylon) that will be released, plenty of sh*t that will come to further promote the album.

tenor.gif

ArtpopAct2
4 hours ago, Brecht said:

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

The way we finally got GGV No. 45 at least! Come through Chromatica!

dit

if these songs will not be singles then why not release a mv mid July? like I am pretty sure she is not going to make Babylon a single so why not release it mid july for extra album unties, hype etc...? I'm not sure I understand. It won't block or take any spotlight from ROM because it won't be a single so...? confusion I guess but whatever lol. All I want is some performances of ROM tbh

Archived