đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson calls Tati Westbrook a liar

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Logan
5 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Omg, I hope she's okay! Seeing her episode on TV and being reminded of how iconic she was, her diary room meltdown. :giveup: 

WHO IS SHE? WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?!

basically all of us to this YouTube drama :rip:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys
30 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I actually don't believe Tati, and I think Shane is having a manic or borderline episode. His irrationality and speed and over reaction look like real over the top reactions I've had in a bad mental state. And Tati's video sounds fake. But I also want Shane to be over with, so either way. 

Lol, this is nowhere near what defines manic episode. It's just acting on his side...

Kattys

Also notice how all the heat is on Shane right now, I bet that Jeffree thew him away like a used toy right now, fuelling this behind the scenes. Everyone are talking mostly about Shane. Very clever...

Robo Ga

Thats the major difference between Jenna Marbles and Shane Dawson.

Jenna knew it was time to step back and reflect. She had a minimal message and went away for a bit.

Shane not only made a poorly thought out and reactive apology video, but went ON INSTAGRAM LIVE to react in real time to something that was not occurring live. 

He only cares about attention - he always has. He is extremely cringe and so embarrassing to watch. What an absolute train wreck. Let this be a lesson to everyone who ever has to manage PR in their lifetimes. 

Be a Jenna. Don't be a Shane. Period 

🤖⚡️

flopheart

who is shane dawson? what happened to him and who's tati too? please, i'm seeing all over social media these people and i don't understand the drama

Pennywise
29 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Waiting for the 50 part blackmail series on Jeffree’s channel :rip: 

I'd kinda live for that level of drama :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Antoni
37 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Lol, this is nowhere near what defines manic episode. It's just acting on his side...

No one with half a brain would pull a stunt like what he did on Instagram in the middle of their career being destroyed. Acting like that would clearly make things worse. He wasn't acting. He was being a child who doesn't know how to control his emotions.

Tati on the other hand speaks very slow and controlled throughout her whole video like she's a politician giving a statement, and that comes off as fake.

My name isn't Timmers

MonSwiftAnton
20 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

This would make a great Netflix series.

"The cancellation of Shawn Dawson" - By Ryan Murphy on FX

Wolf Boy

Tati: “As a victim of abuse myself...”

Shane: “OMG that is fake crying! I was the one who was molested!”

Now they’re fighting over who got sexually abused the most, guuuurl....

JaysAMess
1 hour ago, Logan said:

WHO IS SHE? WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?!

basically all of us to this YouTube drama :rip:

Watching Tati's video for entertainment but also asking myself..

big brother depression GIF

:rip:

JusKeepBreathin

Me still wondering how untalented people on YouTube become celebrities, then having the epiphany that YouTube is just one big Housewives of America episode. 

now i get it keegan-michael key GIF by The Paley Center for Media

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived