💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Also I can’t wait for Jeffree to go off and start posting his blackmail content :vegas:

I’m trash like that :vegas:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

She's literally going through lawyers and stuff, this is her truth

End Racism Now

BoomBig
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I think she was a victim of manipulation and coercion but that doesn’t erase the fact that she did what she did :bradley:

True, but she's doing her BEST to heal and correct everything that went wrong, we gotta give that to her. If she did this just to lie it would be her ultimate end (not only careerwise). 

Shane is losing it 'cause he got caught in the middle of it all and Jeremy Moon is, as usual, being silent. Also, after everything that we've found out in the last few days, people still have the nerve to come for her and defend J Moon and Shane. I-

HausOfAntonio
Just now, BoomBig said:

True, but she's doing her BEST to heal and correct everything that went wrong, we gotta give that to her. If she did this just to lie it would be her ultimate end (not only careerwise). 

Shane is losing it 'cause he got caught in the middle of it all and Jeremy Moon is, as usual, being silent. Also, after everything that we've found out in the last few days, people still have the nerve to come for her and defend J Moon and Shane. I-

Defending Jeffree is out of the question now :selena:

Brb gonna go burn my Alien palette :bradley:

BoomBig
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Defending Jeffree is out of the question now :selena:

Brb gonna go burn my Alien palette :bradley:

Film it and tag J* :derpga:

Daylight Jokers

I don't know, if she's taking legal actions, that means she has evidence. 

KillerMonster

I watched the video, and I believe her. She genuinely seemed upset. That’s scary that she had to completely move because she wasn’t safe is alarming. Jeffree and Shane are up to some shady stuff. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

HausOfAntonio
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's literally going through lawyers and stuff, this is her truth

I really didn’t understand? People are just confused as to what side to support or what to believe. But honestly imo this whole thing has never been about Tati? Just left her live her life she’s already apologised to James and Jeffree and Shane are trash so there’s nothing to defend. 

ManuelColon

I feel like people who are talking are not even watching the video.

Why is it monetized? Because the money the video makes will be donated to a charity, she stated it a couple of times during the video, watch it.

"It's all her fault and she's shifting the blame" No, she is accepting that she acted wrong and that she let others affect her actions and emotions, is she saying she was manipulated? Yes, but she also is taking responsibility for letting the manipulation get to her and create the monster she (and they) started. She apologized several times to James during the video for not being conscious of herself.

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, BoomBig said:

Film it and tag J* :derpga:

I actually have a fair amount of his stuff I genuinely hate myself now :selena:

And the worst part is that its all really good :bradley:

HausOfAntonio

In other news AMAZING small platform Beauty Youtuber Pompberry just posted an AMAZING look based on an Animal Crossing character. Subscribe to her and support unproblematic content creators :party:

https://youtu.be/M_z8UMeRHKI

Archived