• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
36 minutes ago, Helxig said:

No :green:

The 'steady hand' line is about her own alcoholism

The rest is also just about having self worth regardless of perceived flaws

I always assumed it was about being ok with being scared because when someone is not afraid you say they have a steady hand.

I read it as;

it’s ok for me to be scared,

it’s ok for me to have bad days,

i don’t need a man to define me (about both her public persona with relationships and also not letting her r*pe define her)

i am a free woman, I am strong ala her Mugler Woman dialogue back in 2012 

47 minutes ago, Magui said:

Lol unrelated to this... this past Sunday, after all of this time, someone just commented around  me that she hated Gaga and Bradley  for cheating on their partners. And stupidly argument that Gaga should have known better than to end a marriage :saladga:

(I told that it wasn't true and they were not even together in the first place don't know if she believed me lol)

It bothers me how the woman is always blamed :saladga:

Also, besides them not being together in the first place, he wasn't married :ally:

Helxig
50 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I always assumed it was about being ok with being scared because when someone is not afraid you say they have a steady hand.

I read it as;

it’s ok for me to be scared,

it’s ok for me to have bad days,

i don’t need a man to define me (about both her public persona with relationships and also not letting her r*pe define her)

i am a free woman, I am strong ala her Mugler Woman dialogue back in 2012 

I like that interpretation too! :D 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChromaticRaccoon

in the iTunes video she explained that it's her no longer defining herself as a survivor, that's she's now a woman who had s*it happen to her, and that's okay. 

It's about her overcoming her trauma 

gagasicebath
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

It bothers me how the woman is always blamed :saladga:

Also, besides them not being together in the first place, he wasn't married :ally:

Always the woman. Every damn time.

If something had been going on that led to him breaking up with his girlfriend, how is that not his fault just as much as hers? Misogyny is alive and well.

OT: no, Free Woman is not about Bradley. Babylon, on the other hand...him, you and me, GOSSIP :trollga:

2 hours ago, Magui said:

Lol unrelated to this... this past Sunday, after all of this time, someone just commented around  me that she hated Gaga and Bradley  for cheating on their partners. And stupidly argument that Gaga should have known better than to end a marriage :saladga:

(I told that it wasn't true and they were not even together in the first place don't know if she believed me lol)

Sounds like the type of people who obtain all of the information from the gossip magazines at the check out aisles at grocery stores. 

Right under the magazines about Bat Boy. 

Magui
2 hours ago, Doot said:

Sounds like the type of people who obtain all of the information from the gossip magazines at the check out aisles at grocery stores. 

Right under the magazines about Bat Boy. 

I'm sure she is lol. It was the aunt of my neighbor, i was talking to his little girl cause it was her anniversary, she likes to talk me about songs and music videos (I'm probably the only adult that have patience lol) she's obsessed with a group called Now United, so she was like you have to come and watch their new songs and in return I will watch Lady Gaga 😁 Then the aunt said that 😂

26 minutes ago, Magui said:

I'm sure she is lol. It was the aunt of my neighbor, i was talking to his little girl cause it was her anniversary, she likes to talk me about songs and music videos (I'm probably the only adult that have patience lol) she's obsessed with a group called Now United, so she was like you have to come and watch their new songs and in return I will watch Lady Gaga 😁 Then the aunt said that 😂

So in retaliation the video you showed of Gaga was her naked and humming in the woods with Marina, right? :ally:

Magui
2 hours ago, Doot said:

So in retaliation the video you showed of Gaga was her naked and humming in the woods with Marina, right? :ally:

🤣... She this sweetheart girl that likes to dance and imitates the girls from that group I mentioned but she didn't even knew who Gaga was lol. I started with the Bad Romance mv and she was a bit shook in the sense that she thought everything was so weird lol. So I kept it cool and showed her The Edge Glory one and Applause. 

Ivy
13 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

Always the woman. Every damn time.

If something had been going on that led to him breaking up with his girlfriend, how is that not his fault just as much as hers? Misogyny is alive and well.

Exactly :madge:

13 hours ago, gagasicebath said:

OT: no, Free Woman is not about Bradley. Babylon, on the other hand...him, you and me, GOSSIP :trollga:

If any of the songs are about him it's got to be that one :legend:

Archived