⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Canada Killing Covid-19... 10 of 13 Provinces Report No New Cases

Economy
Posted (edited)

Canada is inching closer to virus control as most Provinces/Territories continue to report 0 new cases

Yesterday (based on Google covid counter):

Ontario: 178 new cases

Alberta: 39 new cases

Saskatchewan: 1 new case 

Quebec: 0 (Canada's innitial epicentre)

British Columbia: 0

Manitoba: 0

Newfoundland/Labrador: 0

New Brunswick: 0

Nova Scotia: 0

Prince Edward Island: 0

Yukon: 0

Northwest Territories: 0

Nunavut: 0

TOTAL: 218 new cases

However today Ontario saw a spike to 277 new cases. The majority of the spike was in the city of Winsor which is near the US border by Detroit. Winsor is the last city still in stage 1 lockdown

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7119666/ontario-coronavirus-cases-june-29-covid-19/amp/

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 6

PartySick

Let me move to Canada PLEASE :giveup: it's hot here and everyone is either racist, sick, or both :giveup:

Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!
  • Thanks 3

Economy
Just now, PartySick said:

Let me move to Canada PLEASE :giveup: it's hot here and everyone is either racist, sick, or both :giveup:

It's not exactly cool here either ATM and racism exists here too.

This happened 10 minutes from my house :selena:

• Sad 3

Modern Ecstasy2

26 new cases have been reported in BC since Friday. Our numbers are low, but we are still consistently getting new cases. We aren’t even close to being out of the woods. 

She/Her/Hers

LGMonster95

And my country (Romania) is still trying to fight COVID-19 while also having to deal with big floods now....Can we have a break

• Sad 1

Economy
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

26 new cases have been reported in BC since Friday. Our numbers are low, but we are still consistently getting new cases. We aren’t even close to being out of the woods. 

Since Friday? What about yesterday (sunday)?

That's what the Google counter said :enigma:

GagaSine

Ugh Ontario... :air: do better! I know a lot of the new cases are migrant workers which is frankly disgusting that the government let that happen. Migrant workers deserve more rights/protections and wages.

• Like 1

Economy
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Ugh Ontario... :air: do better! I know a lot of the new cases are migrant workers which is frankly disgusting that the government let that happen. Migrant workers deserve more rights/protections and wages.

That the government let that happen? So what are u suggesting? That we didn't allow them to come in?

Entire crops would be lost cuz there's not enough Canadians willing to do that work

Taylucifer

Canada do be winning:firega:

derpmonster

Meanwhile, Los Angeles County has 3000 cases per day now. :spin:

I thought maybe this was inevitable but when Canada can do this well... The US is just. ugh.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net

Economy
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Meanwhile, Los Angeles County has 3000 cases per day now. :spin:

I thought maybe this was inevitable but when Canada can do this well... The US is just. ugh.

I'm especially surprised with Quebec cuz in the begging more than half the cases were there

LaLa

Ontario, dropping the ball :golfclap: My municipality is about to mandate mask wearing while inside public places, can't come soon enough. 

And the govt. has GOT to do more to protect migrant workers, absolutely appalling what is happening

• Like 1

Poissonche
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm especially surprised with Quebec cuz in the begging more than half the cases were there

Yea idk what's happening on Google but it's not true that there has been 0 new case.

• Shook 1

AlexanderMagno
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Economy said:

It's not exactly cool here either ATM and racism exists here too.

This happened 10 minutes from my house :selena:

I'm always so incredibly shocked by these...

And they happen everywhere actually.

Plus, lots of people who are seen by black doctors end up not taking them seriously...

(edit: the poor boy doesn't even seem to be distressed tbh :selena: as for the mom, if she was the sick one, I would have let her stay in that waiting room as long as possible. And legally, as long as she isn't dying, it can be forever. She was just that disgusting, I would accept a frown and a few mumbling complaints, but this was too much)

Edited by AlexanderMagno