Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was Beyond the black rainbow inspired by BTW?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I think this iconic soundtrack sounds like it could be a instrumental in Born This Way

it kinda mess with my mind, it sounds amazing

tats?

vyniildisk
Just now, Brecht said:

The film is from 2010, how could it be?

Was BTW inspired by Beyond the black rainbow? Season 2 Episode 204 GIF by Rick and Morty

vyniildisk
24 minutes ago, dollardays said:

It reminds me of the soundtrack of Suspiria (the original)

I havent heard the original one or watch the original old movie, but i love the new and new soundtrack, specially the incantation track, its so atmospheric and well, witchy lol. Do you really reccomend me the original movie? is it very hardcore and creepy?

Defmix100

this always creeped me out, doesn't remind me of BTW at all but does remind me of classic horror scores

EDIT: just heard when the drums kick in and it does remind me a bit of Highway Unicorn or something BTWish but sure it's just coincidence

dollardays
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Do you really reccomend me the original movie? is it very hardcore and creepy?

I really liked it but it's very art film, it's more about the atmosphere than actual creepy things happening

vyniildisk
3 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

this always creeped me out, doesn't remind me of BTW at all but does remind me of classic horror scores

EDIT: just heard when the drums kick in and it does remind me a bit of Highway Unicorn or something BTWish but sure it's just coincidence

It reminds me of Electric chapel too, like a techno rock

Suspiria

It sounds like a BTW Ball interlude.

I'd never heard of this movie before. It looks pretty rad, thanks for informing me of its existence:vegas:

Archived