Iran issues Interpol arrest warrant for Donald Trump

AndiGaga

This confuses me

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

This confuses me

Trump broke international laws by murdering an Irani general and civilians in Iraq which is a terrorist act. Iran wants the Interpol (international criminal police) to arrest Trump. This is deluded as the interpol never do its job or practice its laws, it only arrest innocent civilians and work with criminal governments. America and Israel have been breaking international laws everyday with no problems..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 9

Dramatica

Arrest Trump :messga:

Iran sis get back to your seat :neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • Like 1

Bonkers

Sure, Iran

hqdefault.jpg

(I'd love it, tho)

Beautiful in my way
  • Like 1

bionic

This is not on my 2020 bingo card

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

NathanC

Has Interpol responded? 

• LMAO 1

Dolev
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Trump broke international laws by murdering an Irani general and civilians in Iraq which is a terrorist act. Iran wants the Interpol (international criminal police) to arrest Trump. This is deluded as the interpol never do its job or practice its laws, it only arrest innocent civilians and work with criminal governments. America and Israel have been breaking international laws everyday with no problems..

:smh:

The Middle East became a much safer place after Sulimani left.

Edited by Dolev

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Dolev said:

:smh:

The Middle East became a much safer place after Sulimani left.

A good outcome of a terrorist act is invalid information. You are literally supporting terrorism and justifying it because it brings good outcomes. This is the same exact excuse all terrorists use to justify their crimes. The fact is Trump broke the law by comitting terrorist acts against civilians.

Your argument is like saying the black community is a much safer place after the cop killed George Floyd because George Floyd has a criminal past.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

Jonathanholland

Let them have him 

tenor.gif

Before there was love, there was silence
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

ShayCristoforo

I don't see Pence on the list (yet)

Ich schleiban austa be clair

lestyoufall
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

A good outcome of a terrorist act is invalid information. You are literally supporting terrorism and justifying it because it brings good outcomes. This is the same exact excuse all terrorists use to justify their crimes. The fact is Trump broke the law by comitting terrorist acts against civilians.

Your argument is like saying the black community is a much safer place after the cop killed George Floyd because George Floyd has a criminal past.

Sorry but wasn’t Soleimani provoking the USA by destroying our bases with ballistic missile attacks & even killing an American? Soleimani also killed thousands of people including his own people... Soleimani was ACTIVELY murdering people & attacking military bases, George Floyd wasn’t so you trying to equate Soleimani to what happened to George Floyd is horrendously gross.

Edited by lestyoufall
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Sorry but wasn’t the general Trump murdered provoking the USA by destroying our bases with missile attacks & even killing a few American soldiers? Didn’t Sulimani also kill thousands of people including his own? I’m a democrat but even I would’ve done something if some tyrannical murderer was bombing my bases.

Yes judging by your comment, I did assume you were a Democrat considering Democrats support war crimes. Being a Democrat doesnt make you a good person.

Iran was following the Iran deal and general Soleimani was allied with America. America then decides to rip off the Iran deal, created sanctions, and attacks their general for no reason. There is zero evidence that the general was attacking America Trump made that up and failed to provide evidence. The General was not killed in Iran, he was killed in Iraq and resulted in many Iraqi civilians dead. Iran response to this was we will not attack any American civilian, while America response was we will attack civilians and cultural sites.

I dont care what your feelings and excuses are, we have international and American laws and it was all broken. Trump did not get legal approval so its illegal and unconstitutional. Even Fox News,Tucker Carlson, and white nationalists opposed Trump on this yet you a Democrat support it.

And by the way I hate Iran and general Soleimani

Edited by Faysalaaa