💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haven of the Rockers and Metalheads

Shadow

Featured Posts

Sister

lol

I actually LOVE the like button, on another forum that I visit, sometimes all I do is pass out the likes. It can be fun and addicting. I do try to stop myself from going overboard with it, but I can't help it if I genuinely like everything and I guess that shows that I do belong in these places that I can like just about everything on. Like, those two last videos above, I absolutely LOVE those songs and love that you guys posted them!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
  • Like 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

Miker

Marilyn should put some clothes on......:). I do believe the limit is 20 a day so at some point if and I say that loosely because I really don't know why some things work and some things just hang. I like most of what you post as well.

Mars..........or bust!
  • Like 2

Schwerk

How did I just discover this topic? While I'm here I'm just gonna leave my hopes of Motley Crue adding more European dates to their farewell tour and this little tune from Hollands very own Rock n roll junkie, Herman Brood. Ciao!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

Ambrosia

Too bad to hear that Mike Porcaro, bassist for Toto, died recently from Lou Gehrig's Disease.  :(

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 2

Ambrosia

Been bopping to this.

Nice, the user, SISTER, on here, introduced me to the below video and I can't keep a straight face watching it.  I have no idea why the **** I can only type in the quote box.  Over this update ****.  :smh:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates
  • Like 1

Anomaly

​Haha, I don't blame you! Also, I think to get out of the problem with only being able to type in the quote box, try hovering over the quote box and then clicking on the the red "Return" key that appears on the lower right hand corner. That should allow you to type beneath the quote box, if I'm not mistaken.

• Ambrosia pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked this topic