• Miker

• Ambrosia

• Shadow

• Sister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
poison girl

For you V.V. :wub:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
DeanWinchester

Welcome, Little Rocksters! It's a drog trying to figure out if this subforum has threads for every rock band I would like to write about, so I was thinking if we could just have a megathread for all the dad rock, and related country-folk, metal acts? From the 60's - 80's and even the ska punk, alternative and grunge of the 90's?  :rockstar:

Do you have top bands you stan for the way people do for pop? Or do you just take everything you can get and bang your head to them? Do you like emotional and contemplative country-folk? Who introduced you to acts and songs that predated you? How often do you listen to them? Let's hear your thoughts! :music:

Sharing my playslists for anyone interested.

Edited by DeanWinchester
+playlist
Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 6

SpookyKid

I stan Aerosmith since I was 8 :sis: it's the first band I fell in love with and I still love them (yes, even their last album :poot: )

I love the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Queen and RStones too, I grew up listening to 'dad rock' thanks to my dad :sis: and my sister :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • Like 3

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Aerosmith

Back in the Saddle >>>>>

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, I can't ever listen to because of emotional attachments with my LDR girlfriend, but such an excellent ballad

2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Beatles, Pink Floyd, Queen and RStones

They make up a significant portion of my playlists. And yes, mostly through my dad, the radio and watching Supernatural made me return to them since as a kid I paid little attention to them--I memorized all the songs and I'll sing to them but I wouldn't play it on my own will until a few years back.

Strangely enough, these classics make me nostalgic for a day and age I never even experienced first hand. It's just weirdly powerful.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 1

• Shadow locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked this topic