opinion

All For You । Ceremony । Janet

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
11 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

A 5?

Scared Wendy Williams GIF by ADWEEK

If it makes you feel better, at first it was a 7, but I was worried for Come On Get Up so I ended up knocking everything down a point or two :huntyga:

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

5. Someone To Call My Lover ।  Average Score: 8.21

Highest Score: 11 @Kandy life @PopTwo @half psychotic @Zaskar

Lowest Score: 0 @CautiousLurker @L0NEL1GHTS 

COMMENTS:

@L0NEL1GHTS I can’t stand this puta

@CautiousLurker Girl, me too... still a 0 tho, that chorus is so bad... UwU

@CautiousLurker @L0NEL1GHTS Someone To Call My Lover a 0? A 0? A F*CKING 0? And those comments?

angry viral moments GIF

I have just personally cursed you with my voodoo arts! You both shall burn in hell!

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

@CautiousLurker @L0NEL1GHTS Someone To Call My Lover a 0? A 0? A F*CKING 0? And those comments?

angry viral moments GIF

I have just personally cursed you with my voodoo arts! You both shall burn in hell!

burn the mothaf0kka down

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

CautiousLurker
Just now, Blown Away said:

angry viral moments GIF

I really don't like that guitar, and the whole sound is just too... bubbly :enigma:

However, I will concede that perhaps it was too much... I should have given that 0 to Doesn't Really Matter instead :bradley:

Blown Away
1 hour ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

All right, I hope @Blown Away is fine with the resultat :)

Thank you @Aarghya for hosting this ceremony! :heart:

I'll be there at the next one! 

The majority, I'm fine with. But the Trust A Try slander and especially the Someone To Call My Lover slander :interestinga: That wasn't cute. I hope some of you cough @CautiousLurker cough @ororo munroe cough serve some more taste next megarate. Don't do my second favorite Janet album dirty like you two did some songs here!

Blown Away
1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

I think I will sadly miss a few megarates, because I will log out for a while :yennefer: Not in best state of mind right now and this site doesn't help me neither :yennefer:

But thank you so much for this ceremony @Aarghya You are doing a God's job :kara: Love you 

I'm sad to see you leaving for a while, but you have to do what's best for your mental health. I'm sending you all my love :hug:

LoLaA
2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

The majority, I'm fine with. But the Trust A Try slander and especially the Someone To Call My Lover slander :interestinga: That wasn't cute. I hope some of you cough @CautiousLurker cough @ororo munroe cough serve some more taste next megarate. Don't do my second favorite Janet album dirty like you two did some songs here!

tell them. 

Also, how was dinner? 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Blown Away
13 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

so you've found a charger? :yennefer:

I'm home, on my laptop rn

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

Hey, I've been done dirty by this megarate too, You Ain't Right ended up almost last, y'all sent unnecessary amount of hate to this song :bradley: I low key feel like it's one of those songs people would love more if they listened to it more, cuz at first I hated it too, but after a few listens I was like 'wait a minute... actually' :bon:

Also don't put my name next to his pls thnx :interestinga:

Blown Away
11 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

If it makes you feel better, at first it was a 7, but I was worried for Come On Get Up so I ended up knocking everything down a point or two :huntyga:

I can respect that. Come On Get Up should've won, but 3rd place is fine too.

6 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I really don't like that guitar, and the whole sound is just too... bubbly :enigma:

However, I will concede that perhaps it was too much... I should have given that 0 to Doesn't Really Matter instead :bradley:

That isn't any better gurl. If you were to give a 0, which no sensible person would do to queen Jackson, you should've chose Love Scene.

1 minute ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

tell them. 

Also, how was dinner? 

A lot, I'm totally stuffed :huntyga:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, L0NEL1GHTS said:

I’m really sorry y’all but when she says “funky car” I just 

car rihanna GIF

I have no idea what song that's from :poot:

CautiousLurker

That isn't any better gurl. If you were to give a 0, which no sensible person would do to queen Jackson, you should've chose Love Scene.

I can't give all the smutty tracks a 0, even if they're bad -  it just goes against every fiber of my being :bradley:

Blown Away
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

I have no idea what song that's from :poot:

Someone To Call My Lover :toofunny: a.k.a. your 0 :interestinga:

CautiousLurker

Someone To Call My Lover :toofunny: a.k.a. your 0 :interestinga:

Oh :poot:

That explains it :poot:

Archived