💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

From Russia with Love - The Russian music thread

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues
11 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Anyways, i like some Eurovision performance from there :) 

They would be the best. But ESC 2020 was cancelled. Little Big so cool 😎 

Their hit "Uno" from spring

There new hit "Hypnodancer" is very 90ies Russian-Eurodance 😍

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cherry Blues

That is one of my favourite Russian singers Olga Seryabkina. She is now a solo artist after she left the girlgroup Serebro. I find her as a person and artist very interesting. She writes all her stuff.

That is her latest single with a video. Its like retro meets new pop beats and i love the warm melancholic vibe. Soooo beautiful 

🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤

I love the space vintage and sharp fututuristic HD scenes put together.

Seryabkina
11 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

That is one of my favourite Russian singers Olga Seryabkina. She is now a solo artist after she left the girlgroup Serebro. I find her as a person and artist very interesting. She writes all her stuff.

That is her latest single with a video. Its like retro meets new pop beats and i love the warm melancholic vibe. Soooo beautiful 

🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤💋🖤

I love the space vintage and sharp fututuristic HD scenes put together.

hqdefault.jpg 

also, the EP she dropped almost 2 months ago is so good :giveup: especially On Ne Pridyot

Cherry Blues
10 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

hqdefault.jpg 

also, the EP she dropped almost 2 months ago is so good :giveup: especially On Ne Pridyot

Yaaaaaas ^^ 

I like that song 💦 tears. Very asthetically her music and that song.

Seryabkina
3 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

Yaaaaaas ^^ 

I like that song 💦 tears. Very asthetically her music and that song.

it is ! I actually think these songs are better than Chto Zhe Ty Nadelal and Pod Vodoy imo

wonder where she'll go from here with her music direction

also, I hate her for doing a half mood video for On Ne Pridyot and not even posting it on youtube either :rip: at least she said this one is her favorite song during her VK Fest set, iirc

Cherry Blues
17 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

it is ! I actually think these songs are better than Chto Zhe Ty Nadelal and Pod Vodoy imo

wonder where she'll go from here with her music direction

also, I hate her for doing a half mood video for On Ne Pridyot and not even posting it on youtube either :rip: at least she said this one is her favorite song during her VK Fest set, iirc

Then here is a performance for you. Love the song also sooooo much. But i'm a big fan of "What Have You Done" aka first single as Olga Seryabkina.

She is a beauty 👄

Seryabkina
4 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

Then here is a performance for you. Love the song also sooooo much. But i'm a big fan of "What Have You Done" aka first single as Olga Seryabkina.

She is a beauty 👄

she is :music: I've seen the performace and she did quite good tbh

tho there was one comment that made me scream nnn ("is she singing about trams?" :air: or smth like that)

Cherry Blues

She is extremely beautiful. Its almost unreal. I like her music too. I needed time to understand her style but now i love it 

Love her last video single Жара. Love the production, it has a passionate feeling and  breezy attitude too, just sexy. She is for me the Russian snow-white beauty 😍  The video is pure Sci-Fi art 

nickkoko

Can't believe I missed this thread! I come from a Slavic background so I listen to a lot of Russian music :) Glad some of my favs have been posted here, especially Жара; one of my fav songs from last year! Here are some of my fav Russian tracks:

And anything from Елена Темникова is awesome imo.

Seryabkina
10 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

She is extremely beautiful. Its almost unreal. I like her music too. I needed time to understand her style but now i love it 

Love her last video single Жара. Love the production, it has a passionate feeling and  breezy attitude too, just sexy. She is for me the Russian snow-white beauty 😍  The video is pure Sci-Fi art 

6 hours ago, nickkoko said:

Can't believe I missed this thread! I come from a Slavic background so I listen to a lot of Russian music :) Glad some of my favs have been posted here, especially Жара; one of my fav songs from last year! Here are some of my fav Russian tracks:

And anything from Елена Темникова is awesome imo.

Жара is probably one of her best songs ever, along with Импульсы :giveup:

Also, it’s quite impressive how she’s the only successful ex band member star (none of the other serebro members reached her peak, not even Seryabkina, tho she had a random hit with Набери Мой Номер)

Cherry Blues

@nickkoko Olga needs time but she is in my opinion on a very good way. She is interesting as a person and artist. I'm not into the fights between Seryabkina and Temnikova because i like them both.

These are my favourites of her (the video theme reminds of Plastic Doll)

"Violett", clubby

And i live her smooth r'n'b-ish sound with this one

"Movements", sexy

Seryabkina

@Cherry Blues if you haven’t seen the mood video for On Ne Pridyot :sis:

also, I love Lena’s Babochki too :music: it’s really nice to listen to during summer season

Cherry Blues
11 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

@Cherry Blues if you haven’t seen the mood video for On Ne Pridyot :sis:

also, I love Lena’s Babochki too :music: it’s really nice to listen to during summer season

I love that song too 💦❣You say she didn't uploaded it on Youtube. Maybe because in addition to Google, Youtube, Deezer, Amazon Russia has also own services and sometimes the artists promote their stuff for example on a western platform and next time on a Russian.

Thanks, anyway the song is extremely beautiful :music:

Archived