Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
science

New planet as big as Neptune discovered


FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

On 6/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, River said:

let's move there and call it Chromatica and only Gaga's music is allowed there, if we hear another artist, off with your head.

Only playing Teeth.. otherwise I’ll personally pull your teeth out :staymad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

River
Just now, Jol said:

Only playing Teeth.. otherwise I’ll personally pull your teeth out :staymad:

stay on earth :huntyga:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronk
On 6/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, River said:

let's move there and call it Chromatica and only Gaga's music is allowed there, if we hear another artist, off with your head.

I'm in.  :party:   Packing my bags.  When do we leave?

I live outside the space time continuum.
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I'm in.  :party:   Packing my bags.  When do we leave?

When Rocket #9 will be ready :firega:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronk
8 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Gaga failed with hiding her unreleased projects again. How unfortunately

gretchen amp GIF

Imagine her thinking she could hide that planet from us.  :shocked:

I live outside the space time continuum.
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Imagine her thinking she could hide that planet from us.  :shocked:

She really tried to keep Chromatica’s location private

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronk
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

She really tried to keep Chromatica’s location private

Well, we will go there with @River and party hearty.

I live outside the space time continuum.
Link to post
Share on other sites

GregJA

First SL leaks

then some demos, tracklist and album artwork

now her planet :poot:

Get Gaga a new management team! :grr:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...