Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

X । Ceremony । Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Yeah, if I can I refuse to go to the gym :sweat: so Corona was good time for me because the gym had to be closed. I love to swim because it is peaceful and I don't see people who look at my body like they have to vomit 

Wait, you HAVE to go to the gym? Why not just limit yourself to swimming, especially if you have a problem with your knee? Also you could just do upper body in the gym, you could probably even do most of it seated if handling the weight is too much

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Predict the TOP 5! 

2. Like a Drug

3. In My Arms

4. Speakerphone

7. The One

11. Wow

1 Flop
2 Flop
3 Another Flop
4 Floppy McFlopperson
5 Like a Drug I guess because of course the best track out of the 5 won't make it to Nr1 

:neyde:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Hyperobject

The most sportish thing I did in the last few months - was clicking on these megarates :poot:

LoLaA
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Wait, you HAVE to go to the gym? Why not just limit yourself to swimming, especially if you have a problem with your knee? Also you could just do upper body in the gym, you could probably even do most of it seated if handling the weight is too much

I have to lose some weight, and I am really thinking about getting rid of my gym card. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Yxilon
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I think I never used my knees in my gym, maybe that's why they look skinny in comparison to upper and lower legs? :oprah:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Anveeroy

5. Speakerphone - Average Score: 8.38

Highest Score: 11 @culturalbaptism @joaomggd @Brecht

Lowest Score: 0 @BlueHoneymoon

17.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Future Nostalgia I Stan.

@BlueHoneymoon Speakerphone is like an even worse Jeffree Star song from 2010.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like this song a lot but for me it is not the best song on the album

@ororo munroe Such a unique and fun track, production is on point and these filtered vocals made my day. Lovely.

@Yxilon I love how the harp is incorporated in this track, there are so many different sonic textures that save this from being a cliché robot-song, elevating it to a sophistication status.

@culturalbaptism Another hot track. I feel like a ho when I listen to it.

@Judas Society I like this. But the way she sings it is too mellow. She needed a lil more edge to make it more glam.

@Blown Away I like the beginning with the little sound plucks. The verses are not my thing, once again because of the over-processed sound and the weird and choppy melody. The same applies to the prechorus and the majority of the chorus. The transitions between the different parts of the song aren't all that either.

@HausOfAntonio All electropop is obsolete after the masterpiece. If I had to describe the genre with one song, it would be this.

@CautiousLurker Rock hard like a cinder block 0w0

@MingersPrayer Very much in album track category here but it’s a strong song. Reminds me of sexercise for some reason.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Yxilon

Best Kylie singles:

1. In My Arms 

2. All The Lovers

3. In Your Eyes

4. Wow

5. Chocolate 

who agrees with me? :vegas:

Anveeroy
Just now, Yxilon said:

Best Kylie singles:

1. In My Arms 

2. All The Lovers

3. In Your Eyes

4. Wow

5. Chocolate 

Red Blooded Woman :triggered:

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I think I never used my knees in my gym, maybe that's why they look skinny in comparison to upper and lower legs? :oprah:

Hmmm? Depending on how much weight your handling doing, say, shoulder press, it can add strain onto your knees if you're doing them standing, so if one suffered a knee injury, you might wanna be mindful of that 

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

Best Kylie singles:

1. In My Arms 

2. All The Lovers

3. In Your Eyes

4. Wow

5. Chocolate 

I would add On a night like this and RBW, yes, @Aarghya is right 

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

5. Speakerphone - Average Score: 8.38

Highest Score: 11 @culturalbaptism @joaomggd @Brecht

Lowest Score: 0 @BlueHoneymoon

17.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Future Nostalgia I Stan.

@BlueHoneymoon Speakerphone is like an even worse Jeffree Star song from 2010.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like this song a lot but for me it is not the best song on the album

@ororo munroe Such a unique and fun track, production is on point and these filtered vocals made my day. Lovely.

@Yxilon I love how the harp is incorporated in this track, there are so many different sonic textures that save this from being a cliché robot-song, elevating it to a sophistication status.

@culturalbaptism Another hot track. I feel like a ho when I listen to it.

@Judas Society I like this. But the way she sings it is too mellow. She needed a lil more edge to make it more glam.

@Blown Away I like the beginning with the little sound plucks. The verses are not my thing, once again because of the over-processed sound and the weird and choppy melody. The same applies to the prechorus and the majority of the chorus. The transitions between the different parts of the song aren't all that either.

@HausOfAntonio All electropop is obsolete after the masterpiece. If I had to describe the genre with one song, it would be this.

@CautiousLurker Rock hard like a cinder block 0w0

@MingersPrayer Very much in album track category here but it’s a strong song. Reminds me of sexercise for some reason.

so far so good :ally:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Yxilon

I'm fine with Speakerphone being out, but not lower than The One oh c'mon really?? :billie:

Yxilon
Just now, Aarghya said:

Red Blooded Woman :triggered:

Well at least it's not worse than Slow and I Was Gonna Cancel imo:teehee:

Anveeroy

the next one is my personal favorite! 

CautiousLurker
4 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I have to lose some weight, and I am really thinking about getting rid of my gym card. 

If it's something you don't like doing anyway, you should - make the kind of training regiment that feels good... For me what feels good is no regiment, so... don't do what I do :poot:

Archived