❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

X । Ceremony । Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
Just now, Aarghya said:

@CautiousLurker Here's the problem with the whole law of attraction thing - I literally think almost exclusively about c*ck when I close my eyes, but has one materialized in front of me? NO... Honestly, the universe is such a sham

@CautiousLurker eeeh?

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yxilon
Just now, Aarghya said:

13. All I See - Average Score: 7.70

Highest Score: 11 @Faysalaaa 

Lowest Score: 4 @MingersPrayer @PMM

Style-KM-CAL02.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia I Stan, very underrated.

@Maleficent Another fresh bop. tracks 7-8-9 have been stellar.

@Lionel Ronaldo Not the best. the song just didn't have me, it didn't catch me. Not even after multiple listens

@ororo munroe "Say So" wishes she was "All I See", but gurl you're not, know your place, please.

@Yxilon R&B-ish filler. Not what I want to sound first when I click on X shuffle.

@Judas Society This song gave me Jordin Spark's One Step At A Time flashbacks. This song is so of its time that it gives me a certain nostalgic feeling as I listen to it.

@Blown Away A great, lush, rich-sounding and sweet song. I like this one a lot. The Stargate-style production suits her well. Should've been a bigger hit.

@HausOfAntonioThe melody in the chorus is to die for. I know its not popular but I LOVE this song.

@CautiousLurker Here's the problem with the whole law of attraction thing - I literally think almost exclusively about c*ck when I close my eyes, but has one materialized in front of me? NO... Honestly, the universe is such a sham

@MingersPrayer Absolutely despise this song. Firstly, it has the worst elements of this generic, vanilla RnB that was popular in the 2000s. No melody, monotonous production. This is just not a kylie song. But worse than all that she released as a single. It felt like such a half arsed attempt to break America ...but with the lowest budget music video ever filmed. And people slag off the IWGC video! Seemed like a cash grab that didn’t work. I was living in the states at the time and was embarrassed that this was the first intro of her for some of my American friends.

Thank U, Next :vegas:

oh and I'm lovin' @MingersPrayer comments each time :bradley:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

CautiousLurker
Just now, Aarghya said:

13. All I See - Average Score: 7.70

Another one I didn't listen to much but surprisingly enjoyed upon re-listen... It can still go tho :poot:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

He snapped :bradley:

I disagree with the first part, but the part about the video... I just saw it, and what a horrendous video :bradley:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

CautiousLurker
Just now, Aarghya said:

Look, not all my comments can be prophetic bangers, I had to come up with 21 of them - some of them are bound to be fillers, ok :bradley:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Hyperobject

All I See is great, I don’t know what you are talking about :saladga:

Anveeroy

12. 2 Hearts - Average Score: 7.72

Highest Score: 10 @lasagna @Harry X @Faysalaaa @culturalbaptism @fraann

Lowest Score: 5 @Cupid Boy

19.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@lasagna her best lead single ever idc

@Future Nostalgia A bop.

@bionic Good song, terrible comeback single choice that killed the era in its tracks

@Maleficent Strong start to the album. A good mix of retro and modern sounds. It would be a 10 if it had a proper bridge.

@Lionel Ronaldo Good song. Nice and catchy and it makes me want to listen to the rest of the album

@ororo munroe Great opening for an album, but still weaker than a lot of other tracks.

@Yxilon I think this was not the best choice for lead single. It does not represent much the rest of the album's style, don't get me wrong it's still a good single, but not that exciting whatsoever. Chorus is weaker than verses.

@Judas Society I like it enough. But it's kinda vapid.

@Blown Away I've mixed feelings about this song. The tempo is too slow for my taste and it lacks some pulse. The vocal style of Kylie is not greatly picked either, she's trying to sound sensual and it doesn't match with the weird tempo of the song. Despite all these flaws it still manages to sound decent, but it wasn't the best choice for a lead single.

@HausOfAntonio I never understood this being the 1st single. It doesn't properly convey the spirit of the album to me, but its still cute.

@CautiousLurker Two c*cks are cuming together, I'm in love! Woooo :3

@MingersPrayer I’d almost forgot forgotten this was a single, let along the lead. It doesn’t sound like Kylie but considering the time, it makes sense. It when when Goldfrapp, the Killers & indie was huge. I remember liking it when it came out but I probably haven’t listened to it since 2010. The full demo is online & it’s almost EXACTLY the same which is something I also never like with artists.

Anveeroy
Just now, Aarghya said:

Someone call Child Services 

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

fox tv help GIF by 9-1-1 on FOX

Yxilon

So far so good :bradley:

Magnetic Electric out of top 10 and that will be a perfect match with my top 10 :vegas:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Anveeroy

So which song missed TOP 10? 

Cherry Boom?

or

NUDITY? 

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Curious for his next comment:sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

Cherry Boom?

or

NUDITY? 

Nudity

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

:triggered:

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

Cherry Boom?

or

NUDITY? 

Please be Nudity :bradley: It needs to go right now! I can't handle it no more

interview crying GIF

Archived