LoLaA

Dj spinning up my favorite song :) 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

3. The One - Average Score: 9

Highest Score: 11 @BlueHoneymoon @ororo munroe @HausOfAntonio @MingersPrayer @ElleDriver

Lowest Score: 1 @Blown Away

7.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Future Nostalgia So amazing, should’ve been #1.

@Maleficent One of her best songs. If the guitar is everything.

@Lionel Ronaldo I really do like this song, especially that chorus. It is fun and beautiful at the same time

@ororo munroe Masterpiece. Pop heaven.

@Yxilon Dreamy, slightly trance-ish and crystalline but a bit too redundant.

@Judas Society I prefer the verses than the chorus.

@Blown AwayI don't understand what everybody sees in this track. The Freemasons' production style is all over the song, but they missed the mark this time. The vocals are buried by the instrumental, the instrumental itself is tedious as hell, the chorus is weak and the bridge is outward lazy. For a lousy remix it could pass, but not for an album track. Let alone a single.

@HausOfAntonio I used to play this when I was 14 and cry over this guy in the grade above me because he was emotionally abusive and I didn't know it back then. The chorus gives me chills. Career highlight.

@CautiousLurker Science fact - it's true love when you finish each other's cummies uwu

@MingersPrayer There are a couple tracks on here whcih were in the running for 11 but this one swiped it. As this was the last single from the campaign it kind of passed me by at the time but the fact kylie has performed this so often has made me grow to love it. It’s actually a beautiful song and also great to dance to. Remixes are fun too.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

Highest Score: 11 @BlueHoneymoon @ororo munroe @HausOfAntonio @MingersPrayer @ElleDriver

7.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Lionel Ronaldo I really do like this song, especially that chorus. It is fun and beautiful at the same time

@Blown AwayI don't understand what everybody sees in this track. The Freemasons' production style is all over the song, but they missed the mark this time. The vocals are buried by the instrumental, the instrumental itself is tedious as hell, the chorus is weak and the bridge is outward lazy. For a lousy remix it could pass, but not for an album track. Let alone a single.

@HausOfAntonio I used to play this when I was 14 and cry over this guy in the grade above me because he was emotionally abusive and I didn't know it back then. The chorus gives me chills. Career highlight.

@CautiousLurker Science fact - it's true love when you finish each other's cummies uwu

@MingersPrayer There are a couple tracks on here whcih were in the running for 11 but this one swiped it. As this was the last single from the campaign it kind of passed me by at the time but the fact kylie has performed this so often has made me grow to love it. It’s actually a beautiful song and also great to dance to. Remixes are fun too.

Thank God it is not higher than IMA of WOW

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

CautiousLurker
Just now, Aarghya said:

@ororo munroe I'm not in the habit to snitch but *cough* :bon:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

7.jpg

COMMENTS:

All these 11's, I- :sharon:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Born This Way

well gal...

As long as my second fave, IMA, beats W-oof.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Hyperobject
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

@ororo munroe I'm not in the habit to snitch but *cough* :bon:

Don't worry I already reported him :reductive:

Born This Way

Also, I really hate the remix just so we're clear I was voting for the album version :billie:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Blown Away
Just now, BlueHoneymoon said:

Also, I really hate the remix just so we're clear I was voting for the album version :billie:

Wait, what? It does have a remix? Is it the video version?

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Yxilon

Finally a perfect top 2 in a Kylie ceremony:bradley:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Hyperobject
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Tell me, how does it feel in my arms? 

Also @ororo munroe stream the one

Reveal hidden contents

No! 

Archived