💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

X । Ceremony । Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

@MingersPrayer The full demo is online & it’s almost EXACTLY the same which is something I also never like with artists.

Stupid Love teas 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
Just now, Aarghya said:

So which song missed TOP 10? 

Cherry Boom?

or

NUDITY? 

No More Rain :enigma:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

So which song missed TOP 10? 

Cherry Boom?

or

NUDITY? 

Nudity pleas please PLEASE pleasepleasepleaseplease

BestPepperyGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Yxilon

I have a feeling it's gonna be Cherry Cherry Boom Boom :ally:

CautiousLurker
Just now, Yxilon said:

I have a feeling it's gonna be Cherry Cherry Boom Boom :ally:

Shhh, you, shhh :triggered:

Blown Away
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Nudity pleas please PLEASE pleasepleasepleaseplease

BestPepperyGoitered-size_restricted.gif

I feel you boo!

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy

11. Nu-Di-Ty - Average Score: 7.72

Highest Score: 11 @lasagna

Lowest Score: 0 @Blown Away

15.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@lasagna THIS IS SUCH AN UNDERRATED BANGER

@Future Nostalgia It’s nice.

@Lionel Ronaldo The song is OK, it is nice but I expected more from it

@ororo munroe I have a feeling @Blown Away will trash this one, so I gave it 10. Nudity deserves it.

@Yxilon This track might risk to become a bit too silly, but the "chorus" with those unexpected tempos and the brass sforzando snatches my wig every ****ing time. Most people do not realize how genius some aspects of this song are.

@culturalbaptism Miss Kylie get to keep this masterpiece and Britney gets.. Toxic. Talent won after all.

@Judas Society A Kylie song about sex? Hits me every time.

@Blown Away How can you go from such a high to such a low? The beginning of the song is already painful and it only gets worse. I tried listening to it again for this megarate but couldn't even make it past 30 seconds. It has a terrible instrumental, the vocals are horrendous because of the editing that happened to them and the lyrics are trashy but in a bad way. Not in a fun way, like with Sexercise.

@HausOfAntonio Hating on this song makes you ugly. The beat is SICK. Its orgasmic ear-candy. One of my most replayed.

@CautiousLurker CMNM

@MingersPrayer Not really my cup of tea. Again an example of trying generic American RnB production to reach a new audience. It definitely has classic Kylie elements which I like but I can’t really connect with this. Always been a skip for me.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

CautiousLurker
Just now, Aarghya said:

melo6.jpg

Blown Away

15.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@ororo munroe I have a feeling @Blown Away will trash this one, so I gave it 10. Nudity deserves it.

@Yxilon This track might risk to become a bit too silly, but the "chorus" with those unexpected tempos and the brass sforzando snatches my wig every ****ing time. Most people do not realize how genius some aspects of this song are.

@culturalbaptism Miss Kylie get to keep this masterpiece and Britney gets.. Toxic. Talent won after all.

@Blown Away How can you go from such a high to such a low? The beginning of the song is already painful and it only gets worse. I tried listening to it again for this megarate but couldn't even make it past 30 seconds. It has a terrible instrumental, the vocals are horrendous because of the editing that happened to them and the lyrics are trashy but in a bad way. Not in a fun way, like with Sexercise.

@HausOfAntonio Hating on this song makes you ugly. The beat is SICK. Its orgasmic ear-candy. One of my most replayed.

@CautiousLurker CMNM

@MingersPrayer Not really my cup of tea. Again an example of trying generic American RnB production to reach a new audience. It definitely has classic Kylie elements which I like but I can’t really connect with this. Always been a skip for me.

FINALLY! Should've been lower, last place to be exact

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

15.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@CautiousLurker CMNM

This is good and deserved. 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Yxilon

:trollga:

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, PMM said:

Cherry top 4! 

no :triggered:

Archived