opinion

X । Ceremony । Kylie Minogue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

LoLaA
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

@Blown Away look what you've done :cryga:

I don't want you two ever hanging out again

You know that song king and queen (which made me think of Ava Max) didn't catch me, I actually wanted to skip but I had to listen

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

14. Sensitized - Average Score: 7.63

Highest Score: 10 @lasagna @Future Nostalgia @culturalbaptism @Faysalaaa @shoful

Lowest Score: 2 @Yxilon

23.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Future NostalgiaAmazing and very underrated.

@Future Nostalgia Epic

@Maleficent An ear worm. Another really strong bridge.

@BlueHoneymoon Sensitized is so all over the place oh my god.

@Lionel Ronaldo It's nice

@ororo munroe So boring and out of place, not a fan of this song.

@Yxilon Mess.

@culturalbaptism Hot track after hot track.

@Blown Away This one is a little bit better. The vocals sound great on top the instrumental and the melody is very pleasing. It does lack that it-factor and the 'whew'-s throughout the songs are very annoying.

@HausOfAntonioThe chorus is SUCH a slap and her breathy vocals on the pre-chorus.... I'm straight.

@CautiousLurker Rumor had it Kylie abstained for two weeks to find inspiration for this song

@MingersPrayer Love this Serge Gainsbourg sample. This to me was the coolness of 2000s pop. Not too showy, just mature and slick. Writing by Guy Chambers & Cathy Dennis would make me expect more of a banger but still fun.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

Highest Score: 10 @lasagna @Future Nostalgia @culturalbaptism @Faysalaaa @shoful

23.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia Epic

@Yxilon Mess.

@Blown Away This one is a little bit better. The vocals sound great on top the instrumental and the melody is very pleasing. It does lack that it-factor and the 'whew'-s throughout the songs are very annoying.

@HausOfAntonioThe chorus is SUCH a slap and her breathy vocals on the pre-chorus.... I'm straight.

@CautiousLurker Rumor had it Kylie abstained for two weeks to find inspiration for this song

@MingersPrayer Love this Serge Gainsbourg sample. This to me was the coolness of 2000s pop. Not too showy, just mature and slick. Writing by Guy Chambers & Cathy Dennis would make me expect more of a banger but still fun.

It's nice but not the best

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

You know that song king and queen (which made me think of Ava Max) didn't catch me, I actually wanted to skip but I had to listen

Kings & Queens is becoming 2020's sleeper hit. Outsold So Am I in the UK and appeared on mediatraffic's top 40 this week outselling Stupid Love :smh:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

CautiousLurker
Just now, Aarghya said:

3x

Yxilon
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

23.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia Epic

@Yxilon Mess.

oh it was about time

Ororo Munroe
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

3x

Well, at least Cherry Bomb is still here :vegas:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

Kings & Queens is becoming 2020's sleeper hit. Outsould So Am I in the UK and appeared on mediatraffic's top 40 this week outselling Stupid Love :smh:

The only good part of the song is the part they ripped off of Bonnie Tyler :interestinga:

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

Kings & Queens is becoming 2020's sleeper hit. Outsold So Am I in the UK and appeared on mediatraffic's top 40 this week outselling Stupid Love :smh:

I like the song but my country just started to play 'Salt' on the radio so Kings and Queens will be played in October I guess

Yxilon

wow looks like my top 10 is still intact :vegas:

Spoiler

and 2 Hearts is not part of it :ally:

CautiousLurker
Just now, ororo munroe said:

Well, at least Cherry Bomb is still here :vegas:

True, but the 2nd part of Sensitized SLAPS, you just have to bare through the first part and it gets so much better :bradley:

Anveeroy

13. All I See - Average Score: 7.70

Highest Score: 11 @Faysalaaa 

Lowest Score: 4 @MingersPrayer @PMM

Style-KM-CAL02.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Future Nostalgia I Stan, very underrated.

@Maleficent Another fresh bop. tracks 7-8-9 have been stellar.

@Lionel Ronaldo Not the best. the song just didn't have me, it didn't catch me. Not even after multiple listens

@ororo munroe "Say So" wishes she was "All I See", but gurl you're not, know your place, please.

@Yxilon R&B-ish filler. Not what I want to sound first when I click on X shuffle.

@Judas Society This song gave me Jordin Spark's One Step At A Time flashbacks. This song is so of its time that it gives me a certain nostalgic feeling as I listen to it.

@Blown Away A great, lush, rich-sounding and sweet song. I like this one a lot. The Stargate-style production suits her well. Should've been a bigger hit.

@HausOfAntonioThe melody in the chorus is to die for. I know its not popular but I LOVE this song.

@CautiousLurker Here's the problem with the whole law of attraction thing - I literally think almost exclusively about c*ck when I close my eyes, but has one materialized in front of me? NO... Honestly, the universe is such a sham

@MingersPrayer Absolutely despise this song. Firstly, it has the worst elements of this generic, vanilla RnB that was popular in the 2000s. No melody, monotonous production. This is just not a kylie song. But worse than all that she released as a single. It felt like such a half arsed attempt to break America ...but with the lowest budget music video ever filmed. And people slag off the IWGC video! Seemed like a cash grab that didn’t work. I was living in the states at the time and was embarrassed that this was the first intro of her for some of my American friends.

Yxilon
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I like the song but my country just started to play 'Salt' on the radio so Kings and Queens will be played in October I guess

Salt has been another huge sleeper hit too, just a little more sleepy and less peaky than Kings and Queens 

tbh I find Salt to be so bland idk why people keep streaming it gets boring very fast :sis:

LoLaA
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

True, but the 2nd part of Sensitized SLAPS, you just have to bare through the first part and it gets so much better :bradley:

There are better songs on the album ;)

Anveeroy
Just now, Aarghya said:

@MingersPrayer Absolutely despise this song. Firstly, it has the worst elements of this generic, vanilla RnB that was popular in the 2000s. No melody, monotonous production. This is just not a kylie song. But worse than all that she released as a single. It felt like such a half arsed attempt to break America ...but with the lowest budget music video ever filmed. And people slag off the IWGC video! Seemed like a cash grab that didn’t work. I was living in the states at the time and was embarrassed that this was the first intro of her for some of my American friends.

He snapped :bradley:

Archived