music news

Katy Perry - 'Smile' Discussion

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dollardays said:

I was listening to Not The End Of The World and the melody at the end was so familiar... And then it hit me - it's the same one from the chorus of this :enigma:

Nuggets
19 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@Nuggets Have you listened?

I haven't, I'm waiting till the 28th :happy:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

insight
23 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

There you go! :flower:

💕💕💕

This is the kind of music i expected from Smile. Screw the bops. Gimme the melodic ballads!

Hades

I wish i liked this album as much as Witness but i'm still gonna participate on your rate @Nuggets. HIH is still top 5 on Katy's discography for me. :flower:

Anderson123
6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why does this thread exist? Aren’t “wE jUST A GAga foRUm? WhY we In OtHEr poP stAr’s BUSiNEss¿??”

This place would be sooo boring if we only talked about Gaga. We usually discuss whatever music is released that week, so it's been KatyDaily, TaylorDaily, MadonnaDaily, etc.

Anderson123

I'm on my second listen and yeah, I think the best songs are Cry About It Later, Teary Eyes, Not The End of The World, Harleys In Hawaii (First time listening to this one) and What Makes a Woman.

Flawless

In my first listen nothing really captivated me that much. I'll listen again when it's officially out and give a second chance. Harleys in Hawaii still the best but NRO, Daisies, Cry About It Later & What Makes A Woman are good too.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Xoxo Adriana

it’s out here in Australia! listened to the whole album...well the non-singles. i’ll give my personal review without any major spoilers/leaks:vegas:

definitely impressed! i actually really love this album:wub: i suppose my unpopular opinion is Witness hit harder and had more bops, HOWEVER this one definitely has a very fizzy, fun vibe to it! it’s not exactly PRISM 2.0 as some have described but i see it a little bit. i think the only thing that bummed me out a lil is how little we hadn’t heard from the album. i’m questioning whether it was a good idea that Katy added those droplet singles to the album, something i was actually happy to see as imo NRO deserves spotlight on an album. i feel they take up a good chunk of the album and it leaves us very little new to listen to. but still worth it regardless of that!

my favourite track is Resilient:gaycat: i also love Only Love, Champagne Problems, NTEOTW and Teary Eyes. more favourites prolly to come as i binge listen this album! cant wait to (hopefully) see Katy perform these new songs live in the non-covid future:firega:

My Name Isnt Alice

It's out here in the PH

I love it so far (currently on daisies)

Cry about it later is a bop :firega:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Cry about it later is a bop :firega:

This song is promoted on Spotify "New Music Friday" Playlist :firega:

"KATY PERRY IS COMING" is trending on Twitter :bon:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

My Name Isnt Alice

Ok, NTEOTW is my favorite so far :kara:

It sounds like it's made for an RPG game or a movie

My Name Isnt Alice

Champagne problems :bradley: this album is full of bops 

Archived