COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Katy in her merch
ezgif-4-6482a123310f.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Nuggets

Leaving this here, you can join if you're interested :flower:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

TINDER

Rumor has it! Only love ft. Dua lipa and Champagne problems ft. Harry styles is there on the album.

I am tinder

COOOK
6 minutes ago, Randomaccessmemory said:

Rumor has it! Only love ft. Dua lipa and Champagne problems ft. Harry styles is there on the album.

Harry Styles? I thought Champagne Problems was the big latin collaboration with Anitta

Teletubby
On 7/22/2020 at 3:57 AM, Nuggets said:

In the lastest interview Howard Stern mention it is out on August 14th and she didn't tell anything about delay

7 minutes ago, Randomaccessmemory said:

there is rumor about Harry and Dua on "Smile" from long time and also about collaboration with Taylor 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sherry
18 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

In the lastest interview Howard Stern mention it is out on August 14th and she didn't tell anything about delay

there is rumor about Harry and Dua on "Smile" from long time and also about collaboration with Taylor 

Yeah but I don't think Taylor is on it. Otherwise Katy would be spilling tea about it left and right. :huntyga: Dua one might be real because they've meet and Dua even hinted a collab. Harry one was a just a rumour so you never know 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

EuphoricVibez

I heard some rumors that 365, and the original version of Smile with Diddy are gonna be the Target bonus tracks of Smile with Energy as a Japanese bonus track :vegas:

He/him/his

Teletubby
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I heard some rumors that 365, and the original version of Smile with Diddy are gonna be the Target bonus tracks of Smile with Energy as a Japanese bonus track :vegas:

Target got only one bonus song and voice memo 

Teletubby

Amazon UK updated tracklist (but now it is deleted) https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_e132MhdYdQJ:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Smile-Katy-Perry/dp/B08CM1XWWJ+&cd=1&hl=pl&ct=clnk&gl=pl

and there is also one on  https://www.mediamarkt.be/fr/product/_universal-music-katy-perry-smile-fan-edition-cd-1895226.html#sp_C3_A9cifications

I think there is no collaboration on "Smile"

Amazon UK has Release Date 28 August 2020 and Smile Spotify Exclusive Vinyl on Katy Perry website has the same date : https://shopuk.katyperry.com/*/*/Smile-Spotify-Exclusive-Vinyl/6L5U0000000
so it seems it will be released 2 week later 

Smith
18 hours ago, Nuggets said:

😳

Chained To The Rhythm is amazing video, but the other :triggered:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Nuggets

Not related to Smile but I'll never forgive her for not giving this song a proper singls treatment. It would've flopped probably but idc

I will never forget about this absolute serve, oh wow...

WellgroomedTediousGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived