šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG: Ariana Birthday Post

Twitter

Featured Posts

Kindness Ponk

why the comment literally flood with hookers like I canā€™t find one fan comment

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

But, did you stream Rain on me today?Ā a-star-is-born-20-unrecognizable-vintage-pics-of-lady-gaga-from-her-humble-beginnings_13.thumb.png.de07756c24d38398bcbf5315b797c243.png

Yes.Ā A5-F48621-1-A4-B-402-D-A075-DF3-EB2-B4-EEAE.jpg

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Kindness Ponk said:

why the comment literally flood with hookers like I canā€™t find one fan comment

I'm alone right now, will you simp for me?Ā a-star-is-born-20-unrecognizable-vintage-pics-of-lady-gaga-from-her-humble-beginnings_13.thumb.png.de07756c24d38398bcbf5315b797c243.png

Kindness Ponk
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

I'm alone right now, will you simp for me?Ā a-star-is-born-20-unrecognizable-vintage-pics-of-lady-gaga-from-her-humble-beginnings_13.thumb.png.de07756c24d38398bcbf5315b797c243.png

Iā€™m cute but no one cares:tony:

C1trus

Katy seeing how Gaga acknowledgesĀ Ari's existence

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDq3pR0wDIFuI4WaCtuxd

Ā 

:selena:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

HEARTSTOP

Did Gaga get sushi for lunch?

Spoiler

Or are those doughnuts?Ā :stalkga:

Ā 

IDGAF

1 hour ago, Steven said:

Anyway, Ari and her are the cutest italien sisters ever.

Natali is shook.Ā 

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Katy seeing how Gaga acknowledgesĀ Ari's existence

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDq3pR0wDIFuI4WaCtuxd

Ā 

Iā€™ve always felt bad for Katy since gaga has never acknowledged her despite everyone knowing that Katy is a huge fan of hers. Even in like their very first encounter in 2008 Katy was praising her so much and gaga just kind of brushed it offĀ :rip:.Ā Then the texts that leaked about her not liking Katy where justĀ :awkney:

Guest Adarsh
18 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Iā€™ve always felt bad for Katy since gaga has never acknowledged her despite everyone knowing that Katy is a huge fan of hers. Even in like their very first encounter in 2008 Katy was praising her so much and gaga just kind of brushed it offĀ :rip:.Ā Then the texts that leaked about her not liking Katy where justĀ :awkney:

Well maybe its because Gaga knows her more than we all do.

C1trus
48 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Ā 

40 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Well maybe its because Gaga knows her more than we all do.

It was very odd indeed.Ā 

Ā 

Gaga once told in an interview thatĀ she was doubtful when Taylor SwiftĀ said she loves ARTPOP (she might talk sh**Ā behind her back)Ā 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD9yvgyNr6zcHSgMjUtnP

Ā until one of the members of her team confirmed that Taylor was indeed bopping to ApplauseĀ (based on an interview).

Now look at them nowĀ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNMvrT3e9DXZZbeDJAKcO

She even talked about hanging out with Madonna inĀ one of her latest interviews even if they supposedly had "feuds".

Beyonce was invited to have a speech on global citizen (curated by Gaga).

SheĀ acknowledged Celine Dion when she attended enigma.Ā 

She gave shoutout to Christina who was also having a residency there.

She said she loves Billie Eilish.Ā 

She followed Rihanna on IG.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I wonder what Gaga had discovered about Katy behind the scenes.Ā :oprah:

Ā 

Anyways

Ā 

Ā 

I'm still curious thoughĀ :selena::selena:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

LostBoyfriend
4 hours ago, Twitter said:

Lets not drag Nicki and Ariā€™s friendship here.Ā We just know Ariana and Gagaā€™sĀ bond is moreĀ genuine.Ā ;)

:billie:

Grande and Nicki have done so much stuff together, collabed more than once, performed together more than once. And they seem to like each other.

Gaga just recently started being this loving and friendly with her because they collabed once, once. Now, I hope this love doesn't fizzle or fade out once the album cycle ends, and hope they actually produce more songs together, their voices fit so good together.

Of all the female collabs that she has done, this seems the most 'comfortable' for her.. An iconic picture. Ari is in good hands, she will be guided.. Just like Tony to Gaga

Archived