Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson apologizes for everything

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people apologize and actually change, leave them the phuck alone. Phucking sick of all these social justice warriors attacking apologetic youtube stars while giving people like Minaj and rainbow hoe the number one song. Bunch of Phucking hypocrites. 

Fingerella
3 hours ago, Amir said:

Tbh I keep on laughing on this cancelling generation that's growing up, that's getting people to apologise again for things they have already apologised just to get their agenda filled.

You people are trying to do the right thing, sometimes it works and totally necessary, but most of the times its a "liberal' take on being a low key bully.

Hope liberalism will understand that and keep representing compassion and understanding rather than just hate and receipts parties for things happened in a time they were kids that doesn't fits this day and age for that reason.

If ur shook by discovering Shaneynay, you are probably wrong with what you are about to act on.

Be active, make a change, stop bullying wrong people just cause you are bored.

Tbh he deserved it. He has over millions of under age followers that could influence their behavior and point of views in life. He needs to do this or honestly just get off the internet because what he did was mocking people of color and give them that being white is a superior race.

I grew up watching his videos though some were funny but him doing brown, black & yellow faces in the past was honestly tasteless. 

Cancel culture existed before this generation if you actually look at tabloids and gossip blogs only now a lot of individuals can reach out to a huge amount of people.

Agunimon
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

People were screaming for him to apologize and take accountability and when he does people STILL can’t accept it. 

That's how it is no matter what.

Luna Lovegood

not y’all defending this ped0 bye GGD is a mess 💀

luna’s advocate

Bleachella

good thread(s) on why shane dawson is an unchanged piece of ****:

if y’all wanna forgive that, um... that’s ur prerogative i guess 😳 hope nobody ever acts like this toward ur child 

Bolkins

He reminds me of Russell Brand in that every time he has something good going his ego gets in the way and ****s it up every time. Some famous people can’t handle being famous because they just do stupid **** again and again because they’re incapable of not letting fame go to their heads. 

He should retire, enjoy being rich and stfu so he can stop making apology videos every 2 years. 

MJHolland
14 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

People were screaming for him to apologize and take accountability and when he does people STILL can’t accept it. 

I have watched Shane since I was 13-14 and the past jokes that are problematic were funny at the time but I then grew up and realized that and I stopped watching him for like 2-3 years. He then changed and I started watching him again. 

He addressed everything and apologized and said people don’t have to accept his apology. There is not much more he can do. 

If you don’t like him at least be honest but don’t put up a pretense that you’re waiting for something to happen. You aren’t. 

Part of being an ally for POC in 2020 is being anti-racist. 

That means calling out racists and distancing yourself from them, especially when they’re friends. 

Shane has refused to do that and continues to surround himself with racially toxic celebrities (I.e. Jeffree). That’s why I think people are unhappy with this. 

gagaschickens

The video where he was with his then-girlfriend and his 12 year old cousin talking to her about sex wasn't it. People make mistakes, but this was an unforgivable one. Thus, I don't forgive him

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Midnight Summer

Nah, making culturally offensive jokes is one thing (still horrible and poc have every right to never forgive him for it), but pretending to m*sturbate to a poster of an 11-year-old child...ELECTRIC CHAIR.

If you stan someone to the point of defending ped0philia, then you need help. I will never put my love of a celebrity over the safety of children. PERIOD.

I'd post the video, but I'm afraid of getting banned. Just go on twitter and type "Shane Dawson Willow Smith" and prepare to have your innocence ruined. Even Jaden and Jada spoke out about it.

HoneyB

I’m so over him and J*ffree Star, Took everyone long enough to realize how awful both of them are

tenor.gif

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived