💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson apologizes for everything

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Quartz said:

He keeps on apologizing. He doesn't even make videos regularly anymore because he's so afraid of how people will perceived him. Just make damn content you're proud off and stop caring too much. It will resonate if it will resonate. No need to please everyone, Shane.

That’s when a youtuber needs to retire or go on a hiatus then return with good content.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Thanks dude. I don’t really follow Jeffree, Shane, and James. But if it was proven true about him being a predator and messing with a straight guy, what are they apologizing for? :billie: 

Unless how they said it was very rude and cancel behavior.

The allegations were actually false and Jeffree Star orchestrated everything. Even the alleged victim came out and said that James was not a predator. This has been known for a while (I think at least a year now), which is why people are getting even more fed up with the way Shane and Jeffree treated James. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

The allegations were actually false and Jeffree Star orchestrated everything. Even the alleged victim came out and said that James was not a predator. This has been known for a while (I think at least a year now), which is why people are getting even more fed up with the way Shane and Jeffree treated James. 

So idk much about them, but how come no one has decided to cancel Jeffree?

Everytime his name reached GP media its always drama filled. From racial remarks to now false allegations. :fail:

nathantj594
11 minutes ago, Quartz said:

He keeps on apologizing. He doesn't even make videos regularly anymore because he's so afraid of how people will perceive him. Just make damn content you're proud off and stop caring too much. It will resonate if it will resonate. No need to please everyone, Shane.

The thing is, he spent like 3 years in a row making almost daily videos of him reacting, eating or reviewing products or doing hacks and stuff and people hated the content. I know Youtube isn’t set up to be profitable if you don’t have a regular schedule, but the content he’s put out in the last 2 years or so has been way better. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Rat Boy
Just now, Twitter said:

So idk much about them, but how come no one has decided to cancel Jeffree?

Everytime his name reached GP media its always drama filled. From racial remarks to now false allegations. :fail:

Yeah now everyone is exposing Jeffree. There are disgusting leaked text messages, voice mails etc. floating around and people are demanding that he responds. As usual he is playing the victim and people have finally woken up and are not accepting his bs. Imo, Shane was negatively influenced by Jeffree (or Jafar as some are calling him). 

4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Yeah now everyone is exposing Jeffree. There are disgusting leaked text messages, voice mails etc. floating around and people are demanding that he responds. As usual he is playing the victim and people have finally woken up and are not accepting his bs. Imo, Shane was negatively influenced by Jeffree (or Jafar as some are calling him). 

People should of been woke tbh. I can’t stand a person that plays victim. 

#JeffreeIsOverParty trending soon on my site.

raragaga

who is this fool and why should i care?

xoxo

PoetsTryinWrite
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

People nowadays can't accept that other people can like someone/something they don't like, so they do everything in order to cancel them/that, instead of just letting it go and not paying attention to it.

I don’t get this. It’s the height of human arrogance. Following and unfollowing people works just fine. The idea that millions of people every day are just sitting in front of a screen dictating and demanding what they should read on their Twitter feeds is honestly so sad. Instant gratification has gone too far and I sometimes fear many people have literally lost their humanity. 

What happened to kindness always? As someone who supports vulnerable people there are some things I wish I’d rather not been told. But when others open up and become honest about their shortcomings, wether I personally agree with or approve of any of it is entirely irrelevant. My job is to listen, ensure people feel heard, understood and not in the slightest bit judged. We’re all human, we all make mistakes and yes, we must be willing to make amends. But I don’t care how woke or progressive you might think you are - this policy of publicly shaming human beings as a form of punishment is positively medieval and is an intrusive violation of human rights. If you get a little buzz out of wielding the power to “cancel” someone (inhuman) then I suggest a digital detox and at the very least five minutes meditation. If you simply enjoy the drama, the tea and the narrative then that’s cool but drop the pretence that you’re doing it for humanitarian reasons. If racism disgusts you then I fail to see why public shaming doesn’t. There are mature ways to navigate these complex waters. Desiring a cancel button shows such a lack of wisdom that I’m glad these cancel crusaders aren’t being invited to sit on actual juries. 

Defend Your Humanity.

RAMROD

I feel like he apologized too often already. Did ever he do this kind of thing before too?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoetsTryinWrite
41 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Do you have receipts? I followed all three of them but when the drama mess happened I had to take a step back. Been pretty much out of the loop since and I have too much self respect to try and filter through the **** on Twitter to find the real tea. 

Defend Your Humanity.

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Do you have receipts? I followed all three of them but when the drama mess happened I had to take a step back. Been pretty much out of the loop since and I have to much self respect to try and filter through the **** on Twitter to find the real tea. 

There is a lot of info that has recently come to light but these two videos go through most of it. Last year James also did a very long video where he debunked everything with receipts.

LORD GAGA

Shane Dawson has been problematic so many times, and done so many ‘apology’ videos. This is just another one of them, he doesn’t come off as genuine, he comes off as ‘I need to do damage control, don’t hate me’ 

that said Jeffree Star is fundamentally not a good person and never has been, he manipulates situations, fabricates drama all for exposure and for people to bring up his name, in his case cancel culture needs to happen.

45 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

There is a lot of info that has recently come to light but these two videos go through most of it. Last year James also did a very long video where he debunked everything with receipts.

wow, Jeffree is... well tbh... it’s been obvious he’s like this for a while, I don’t understand how people still watch him or are interested in him.   

Quartz
1 hour ago, nathantj594 said:

The thing is, he spent like 3 years in a row making almost daily videos of him reacting, eating or reviewing products or doing hacks and stuff and people hated the content. I know Youtube isn’t set up to be profitable if you don’t have a regular schedule, but the content he’s put out in the last 2 years or so has been way better. 

It was* better for a while. Then he stopped because he was too anxious to release something 'bad'. I loved the first ones he did, they were more authentic. We know he has ideas, he's just to afraid to execute them.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

He literally got millions of dollars from an industry and sector of the internet that he was and never will be a part of.

Which was a natural evolution from the first Jeffree Star series...he didn't seem to pursue it with that intent. And believe that he got a small part of all of that, compared to Jeffree who obviously saw the potential in making those products with the Shane brand attached to it. I don't think "sectors of the internet"(or any working field) are reserved for anyone, you have the freedom to do whatever you like with your life.

I'm not his fan by the way, I just hate cancel culture and do my research before jumping on any cancel trains. And from the arguments posted in this thread, there's nothing concrete that grants all this hate, instead of just moving on and not watching him if you don't like him. At this point I'm not sure if y'all are mad at him because of what he did wrong or because of his success...

IDGAF

Archived