đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My help for the Chromatica Ball in Paris

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

I want to buy two tickets for standing places. NOT SITTING. Where can I buy? And which one do I need? Can someone help me? Thanks

It's an honor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Alice 911 said:

I want to buy two tickets for standing places. NOT SITTING. Where can I buy? And which one do I need? Can someone help me? Thanks

You can check here for General Admission, choose "Choisissez vos places sur plan" and if there are any available you'll see them on the field, they have a pink border and it says General Admission (If I remember correctly)
https://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/manifestation/lady-gaga-billet/idmanif/489284

If you want to try and get VIP Packages for standing use this next link. VIP 2 (266,60€) is Golden Circle, the best place in Standing. VIP 3 is supposed to be right behind Golden Circle but closer than General Admission, kind of like an Early Entry. (These are harder to get)

https://www.ticketmaster.fr/fr/pack/lady-gaga-billet/idpack/2242

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MiQuenDroid
55 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

@MiQuenDroid Omg I just stumbled upon this thread, you're a blessing :giveup: My friend cancelled on me and I have yet to buy tickets, I'm looking for GA standing tickets. Someone else said that they're still available. 

Do you have GA floor tickets? Or what tickets exactly? :lolly:

You're welcome sis! 

What is "GA"? I think floor tickets are sold out but check Ticketmaster sometimes. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Sepsami
Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

You're welcome sis! 

What is "GA"? I think floor tickets are sold out but check Ticketmaster sometimes. 

Standing tickets I mean yeah, they seem sold out. I was checking earlier today and there were tickets available for UK, Checking for Paris too :lolly:

MiQuenDroid
24 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Buy them on TicketMaster.fr or stadefrance.com only. On TicketMaster you have a map and a preview of your seat. Check it, it's really clear. 

MiQuenDroid
Just now, Sepsami said:

Standing tickets I mean yeah, they seem sold out. I was checking earlier today and there were tickets available for UK, Checking for Paris too :lolly:

I think they're now sold out for Paris... :bradley:

ShesAMess
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

For the past two days there has been a few floor tickets on sale in the mornings so I think you should check out tomorrow like 9 am Paris time if there is more tickets that have been put back on sale

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I think they're now sold out for Paris... :bradley:

Mess I'm gonna have a breakdown, I tried to order for UK 3 times and kept getting errors and now there aren't any available :messga: And Paris now too? :smh:

babs441
9 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Mess I'm gonna have a breakdown, I tried to order for UK 3 times and kept getting errors and now there aren't any available :messga: And Paris now too? :smh:

Keep trying for London. I was able to get it on Monday EE for Golden circle. They showed regular golden circle when I clicked it said it was gone, then I did a refresh and an EE showed up. I checked out so fast. I need one for Paris now.  

Sepsami
1 hour ago, babs441 said:

Keep trying for London. I was able to get it on Monday EE for Golden circle. They showed regular golden circle when I clicked it said it was gone, then I did a refresh and an EE showed up. I checked out so fast. I need one for Paris now.  

Wig ur going too both? Leave some for us :bon:

babs441
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Wig ur going too both? Leave some for us :bon:

I'm going to a few shows. Paris I'm going with my mom but she is seated and the other shows with friends. As of right now I'm doing 4 shows. I have a year to figure out what to tell my boss.

Sepsami
5 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Pelouse tickets are back on TicketMaster!!!! @Sepsami

TYSM But I missed it :selena: I'll try to keep an eye on them ugh :neyde:

Archived