💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: 'yes this is the gym I burned down' - shares 5 min work out video

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I love how she's making fun of the comments people made about her 'burning down her gym' :ladyhaha:

Britney posted a near-six minute video of her working out. She says there's a lot of repetition in the routine, so beware.

She breaks it down and explains there's 3x50 of some of the exercises. 

Some of the movements includes air squats, jumping jacks and a lot of rotating leg movements. 

It's sound tracked to "Angel in Disguise" by Brandy.

"I was able to check out this really cool girl on Instagram today. She's basically helping people who walk with bad posture and lean over," Britney continued. "A sign of that is usually not having a lot of confidence."

"You would think because I'm a dancer I would walk with my shoulders up, but I don't." Britney says in the clip. "So thank you whoever you are." Then Britney goes into some of the key teachings.

Very interesting she mentioned this was shot on Father's day and she didnt wish her dad happy fathers day :billie:

Her mentioning she doesn't have much confidence :bradley:

At the end of the video she showed the camera her phone proving the date she filmed the video:selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

KillerMonster

She seems very, robotic. Love her though, she seems so sweet. I hope she is happy :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

She's now Gymney Spears, skinny as a needle trainer

her flexibility towards the end, WOW :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Butters Stotch

Has she always spoken like this? Sounds like she's programmed or like she memorized what she's gonna say.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

codymonster

Why does she seem like she is reading off a teleprompter at a live TV event..? :cryga:

Gimme More
Just now, codymonster said:

Why does she seem like she is reading off a teleprompter at a live TV event..? :cryga:

Well duh she is on IGTV :awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

AliceIsThatBitch
6 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Has she always spoken like this? Sounds like she's programmed or like she memorized what she's gonna say.

MK-ultra

Shes so cute in this video :heart:

This is the most normal ive seen Britney in a long time, so I dont know what u guys are talking about! Being heavily medicated is a big reason why she talks differently, I know family members who act this way when medicated.

Loyalty

I don’t know why, but I just don’t believe that Britney’s really like this

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, GGVS said:

imagine saying this stuff constantly about someone who has mental health issues and about someone who has been repeatedly saying for the past few months she has anxiety and has low confidence.

I don't understand people like you, getting a kick out of laughing at peoples expense.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

imagine saying this stuff constantly about someone who has mental health issues and about someone who has been repeatedly saying for the past few months she has anxiety and has low confidence.

I don't understand people like you, getting a kick out of laughing at peoples expense.

:triggered: where did you see me laughing at her? Never would I laugh at someone for this. I was just asking, not making fun of her. I don't follow her that much, just listen to a couple of songs, so I wouldn't know she's been saying those things about her anxiety or her confidence. I'm sorry if it sounded rude or as if I was trying to make fun of her. Not my intention at all. Maybe I chose the wrong words but I didn't mean to sound that way. Sorry :kara: I hope she's ok.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

HEARTSTOP

My only problem is the angle she always films these speaking videos, makes her body/head look so weird :gum:

IDGAF

Archived