💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

London ticket question

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

Stupid question... help a bro out 💦

We now know that the show is rescheduled to 2021, but should have I received my ticket already from Ticketmaster?

I have the confirmation from ages ago which says it will be printed/ sent by mail, that's it.

Will I just receive it closer to the date next year ?  

From past experience it's sent a few weeks before the show (I think) but never experienced a rescheduled show. 

America/London exblain:grr:

Kind regards

numb the flame

I haven't received my tickets yet for the 2020 date, I'm assuming they never printed the O.G tickets and we'll just receive tickets for the new date next year. That's what they did with my JWT date. 

Ack1234

On ticketmaster on my tickets it said

Your chosen delivery method is: Secure Post - signature will be required

Your tickets haven't been dispatched just yet. Please check back for updates, or you can use our customer services page for up to date dispatch information.

so don’t think they were sent out 

MiQuenDroid

I received my physical ticket from Ticketmaster FR months ago... Contact them!

All I ever wanted was love...

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I received my physical ticket from Ticketmaster FR months ago... Contact them!

None of the London tickets have been shipped yet. The Paris date tickets were sent literally the week after they went on sale

Massive Monster

Thanks everyone. It reassures me. I thought I'd missed something.

Kind regards

Lona Delery

for some reason, in the UK and the US, ticket reseller wait an absurdly long time until they mail the tickets... sometimes u only receive them a few days before an event

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Juniper

I haven’t received mine either. Usually for UK shows they ship them rather late. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Juniper said:

I haven’t received mine either. Usually for UK shows they ship them rather late. 

Anyone know why that is? Why do they send the tickets out so late?

Juniper
13 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Anyone know why that is? Why do they send the tickets out so late?

I don’t know if it’s like that for everyone, but every show I went to I received the tickets late, like days before I had to travel for the show ( – I don’t live in the UK). So in some cases I decided to pick the tickets up at the arena instead because I didn’t know whether I’d receive them in time. 

numb the flame
16 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I don’t know if it’s like that for everyone, but every show I went to I received the tickets late, like days before I had to travel for the show ( – I don’t live in the UK). So in some cases I decided to pick the tickets up at the arena instead because I didn’t know whether I’d receive them in time. 

Like I'm sure they send them late so there's less chance of you loosing the tickets however they really do chance it with how close to the event they ship them. 

Gagalvaro

I hope they send the tickets with some time. I’ll be traveling to France to see the first show and I don’t want to receive my London tickets while I’m watching her in another country:saladga:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Juniper
9 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Like I'm sure they send them late so there's less chance of you loosing the tickets however they really do chance it with how close to the event they ship them. 

That’s a good point. I thought maybe it’s also to make it more difficult to resell it. 

Gagalvaro

Apart of sending the physical tickets, are they gonna send it via email too? 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived