Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Babylon played at my Starbucks!

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

I was working last night and then suddenly I heard bird chirping and thought a damn bird had flew into the store again until I heard gaga starting to sing! I was shook because I had no idea my boss added chromatica songs to his playlist. Anyways not only was I super happy but THREE people came up to me to ask what song was playing because they liked it.  I WAS SHOOK. It literally made my day and it confirms that Babylon HAS to become a single. Not only is it catchy and people like it, it has the most potential to become a gaga classic like BR, PF and BTW. Today I’ll be playing my playlist as I’m at my regular store now that it’s open, and these customers better be ready for Babylon, 911, ROM and Replay.

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Not only is it catchy and people like it, it has the most potential to become a gaga classic like BR, PF and BTW

Well... I wouldn't go that far :derpga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Delulu Rogers
Just now, Quartz said:

Well... I wouldn't go that far :derpga:

Out of the entire album? Babylon is it. Ba ba Babylon, gossip gossip 

BlackCrown

I need Gaga's team to see this thread, please :worship2:

Hope the rumors for this song are true :giveup:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

steven
13 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

THREE people came up to me to ask what song was playing because they liked it.  I WAS SHOOK.

Why am I imagining 3 Karens coming up to you like :toofunny:

Capture-d-cran-le-2020-06-26-10-09-28.pn

JudassVenus

I was at Zara yesterday and they played Plastic Doll twice in a row :laughga: Promo is promo

giskardsb

I think it would be a mistake to release Babylon, the Madonna comparisons are way too obvious and Gaga doesn't need that narrative arising again.  Besides there are way better songs.

Mister G
25 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I was working last night and then suddenly I heard bird chirping and thought a damn bird had flew into the store again until I heard gaga starting to sing! I was shook because I had no idea my boss added chromatica songs to his playlist. Anyways not only was I super happy but THREE people came up to me to ask what song was playing because they liked it.  I WAS SHOOK. It literally made my day and it confirms that Babylon HAS to become a single. Not only is it catchy and people like it, it has the most potential to become a gaga classic like BR, PF and BTW. Today I’ll be playing my playlist as I’m at my regular store now that it’s open, and these customers better be ready for Babylon, 911, ROM and Replay.

Your Starbucks has class and taste. We love to see it.

TasteLikeWhiskey

Love it! 

They played Stupid Love at the reception of my psych facility now. And all the nurses were bopping their heads. It was amazing:pawsup:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

littlepotter

You know what, you're actually right :giveup: it really has that IT factor in Gaga songs, weird and unusual but incredibly catchy. I honestly do think this has potential to become a hit, but knowing her team...

chaeri pls

eeaarrllaalloo
20 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

the Madonna comparisons are way too obvious and Gaga doesn't need that narrative arising again. 

Let them babble on. 

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Delulu Rogers
24 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I think it would be a mistake to release Babylon, the Madonna comparisons are way too obvious and Gaga doesn't need that narrative arising again.  Besides there are way better songs.

Nah the Madonna comparisons and beef is so old. I doubt anyone outside of a few Madonna twitter stans would even care

Archived